My first grow and feeling unsure after 10th day

Looks good
Thanks for help, because that's my first setup
And will try to do my best

If you just listen to them they tell you everything plus grab a book and read knowledge is power I have done this for 20 years and still read!! My latest book
420-magazine-mobile461506470.jpg
check your ph is most important and environmental is also so just keep res temps at 70 or below, keep nutes to a lower side of things I use GH products and never ever go above 3/4 strength to get a nice root mass do air pruning (read about it) and ask anything there are no dumb questions

If you just listen to them they tell you everything plus grab a book and read knowledge is power I have done this for 20 years and still read!! My latest book
check your ph is most important and environmental is also so just keep res temps at 70 or below, keep nutes to a lower side of things I use GH products and never ever go above 3/4 strength to get a nice root mass do air pruning (read about it) and ask anything there are no dumb questions

I've finished this book, but thanks . I'm fighting kinda the temp because can't get it lower than 75
Average is 78 , it's a closet grow and can't fit any cooler there
Is it going to be a big problem for me ?

Oh I'm sorry the res temp is 65 average. But the tent temps are 78-80 average

How are the ladies looking today?
Here they are yesterday, last day on flush with 5.5
420-magazine-mobile262043932.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1867617081.jpg

And here are they tonight, started feeding them as u suggested . Looks like they are liking it . And seems to all the leaves lay down a bit closer the night time . And reach to the light during the day .

420-magazine-mobile1473417041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1105051434.jpg

Root build is good and pearl white .

Looks like I'm having Calcium deficiency here
Am I right?
420-magazine-mobile186402939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1094028160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile868833897.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1039183063.jpg

I think it's phosphorus and a calcium def, I don't think you are feeding a balance diet, you need your important feeding for example Micro, Grow, Bloom, Diamond nectar, Rapid Rooter, cal-mag, armor Si, and that's it for veg and in flower I add three part booster from fox farm, and some liquid koolbloom. Do your GH products readings they all serve purpose, and even in veg you still need small amounts of bloom

Let me see your roots and your bubbles from air stone, I want to see what your roots look like

I think it's phosphorus and a calcium def, I don't think you are feeding a balance diet, you need your important feeding for example Micro, Grow, Bloom, Diamond nectar, Rapid Rooter, cal-mag, armor Si, and that's it for veg and in flower I add three part booster from fox farm, and some liquid koolbloom. Do your GH products readings they all serve purpose, and even in veg you still need small amounts of bloom

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I'm flushing them again at 5.5 and will follow your advice about feeding.

Will do that later . But they are solid white , good looking, with no stains or other stuff on it . Looking healthy

Yea whenever diagnoses are happening only natural light will work your root mass looks small tho how big is your air stone?

Also google or search on here about AIR PRUNE YOUR ROOTS EVEREST ON YOUTUBE HAS A GREAT VIDEO ON IT

Need pics in normal light.

Doesn't that root mass look small to you I think you need to drop water down more I am gonna snap a pic of one of my buckets it tells you water line fir seedlings and then water for after roots touch down
420-magazine-mobile160971803.jpg
now that's on a 5 gallon bucket and uses a 8" net pot so they are extremely Good dwc buckets

Back
Top Bottom