My first grow and feeling unsure after 10th day

Doesn't that root mass look small to you I think you need to drop water down more I am gonna snap a pic of one of my buckets it tells you water line fir seedlings and then water for after roots touch down
420-magazine-mobile160971803.jpg
now that's on a 5 gallon bucket and uses a 8" net pot so they are extremely Good dwc buckets

So the level for mature is almost like a half bucket ?

I really think your suffocating your roots , roots LOVE O2 so it's good to have a Gap between water and roots starting

2'' cylindrical stones

I use a 4" SND sometimes double up but I think it's either just a shitty genetics or that your water line is to high Bc I am stumped if that happened to me i would have had it fixed with what I told you, but I am not a pro I just know my dwc ladies get BIG root masses once they smack down on water

Everybody, thanks for that much help and advices . But that was my fuckup with this pH pen it was a piece of shit with same calibration solutions . So I got a new one and the old one way showing 1 more step then it's originally is . So all this time my ph was way to high. Dropped the water , balanced the ph to 5.5 and started a flush. Damn that's a stupid mistake

Hey Sunny, what I'm seeing is a classic phosphorus deficiency. If you're consistently ph'ing down to 5.5 that may be your issue. P is best absorbed closer to 6.2 ph. I think Nugz is right when he said Lower your water lvl some. I personally use 6" air stones in my 5 gallon buckets. I would run some bloom nutes for a short period to give them some P &K.

Hey Sunny, what I'm seeing is a classic phosphorus deficiency. If you're consistently ph'ing down to 5.5 that may be your issue. P is best absorbed closer to 6.2 ph. I think Nugz is right when he said Lower your water lvl some. I personally use 6" air stones in my 5 gallon buckets. I would run some bloom nutes for a short period to give them some P &K.

Here what I'm having right now after I've changed water in res with a new with 5.5pH and lowered the level as been told earlier. It looks like they got even worse, and with not even damaged but dry leaves.
What would you suggest to do from this point?
Thanks .
420-magazine-mobile837960848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile760018785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile834273471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886970716.jpg

Raise your ph to 6.0-6.2 and make sure the roots are getting plenty of oxygen. If you can't add bigger air stones you could lower the water so some of the roots are above water.

Raise your ph to 6.0-6.2 and make sure the roots are getting plenty of oxygen. If you can't add bigger air stones you could lower the water so some of the roots are above water.

I have some peroxide, would that help with oxygen till I change the stones ? Now I'm having about 3" between the net and the water. Tips of roots are in water but big part of them are having access to o2 I guess

Peroxide wouldn't help a lot, just make sure some of the roots are exposed and get some bloom nutes or boosters in there. The deficiency will spread quickly.

Ok let's see what the newer growth looks like and watch to see if the progression stops creeping up. The bottom leaves that are splotchy are toast and won't come back.

Ok let's see what the newer growth looks like and watch to see if the progression stops creeping up. The bottom leaves that are splotchy are toast and won't come back.

Should I chop them after the new grow shows ? And also I did notice roots turned a bit brownish , but looks like from nutes not rot

Back
Top Bottom