My first grow and feeling unsure after 10th day

From what I see I would guess you do have root rot. Z7 would fix that. Can we see your roots?

If your going to stick with hydro look at a product called Z7 from Flying Skull nutrients. It's an enzymatic cleaner that will keep slime and other bad microbes under control. Last summer I had Rez temps hit 80f and no sign of root rot. Everyone who runs it swears by it.

If your going to stick with hydro look at a product called Z7 from Flying Skull nutrients. It's an enzymatic cleaner that will keep slime and other bad microbes under control. Last summer I had Rez temps hit 80f and no sign of root rot. Everyone who runs it swears by it.

I actually had root rot last year and I added z7 and it cleared up. My res temps get high sometimes. Z7 truly is worth its weight in gold.
If you don't have z7 you can you peroxide. But I hate peroxide but guess I'd use it if I had to foot a temp fix till my z7 got her. Z7 goes a long way too.

I saw his roots they are very small amount and not any tap roots coming thru at all, I didn't think root rot Bc they are still white I didn't see brown

420-magazine-mobile1385405042.jpg
that's his roots and at that plant size should be a lot more

This shit is driving me nuts Bc I csnt figure it out and want to si bad Bc I have never had that problem

Is your air pump inside the tent?

If it is get it out and use 1/4" tubing to put along side I keep all electric equipment I can outside all my drivers, ballest or air pumps are outside less heat from equipment I wish I could figure this out PW you know I love DWC so this is pissing me off I cannot figure this out I explained to let water bubble for 24 hours before use no lid to get rid of any extra things in water I always prepare my feed day before and the ph air stone it the next day re ph and feed I'll pretty much have a stable ph then it will drift to 6.2 tops then back to 5.5

Ok cool, I just feel it's lack of oxygen in the water or too much co2. The deficiency doesn't look to be spreading. Let's hope you solved that part.

Back
Top Bottom