My First Grow - DNA Multi-Strain In Soil Under 400W HPS

POG- do you have a journal for this plant?

If not, tell me a bit about your grow please.

no i dont sorry i dont really have the time planning one though. firstly i have 3 gal pots, using canna professional, and canna A + B, canna pk 13/14, canna canazym, and canna boost. im plannin on some molasses for these final 4 - 5 weeks and starting flush a little early as theres plenty of nutes in the leave to use up, ive kept the leaves to a minimal on both grows in the pic were talking about, the strain is pot of gold from the flying dutchmans range excellent choice however dont take cutting past 4th gen as this is where i am now and i can tell however still a excellent grow. i vegged for less than a week and turned 12 12 4 and half weeks back plus i have new ladies in now just flowering :) ill keep you updated

these pot of gold and critical mass are actualy pretty simular they turn into trees supporting upwards of 4 oz a peice i got 9 dried and cured off two last time round and could of easily supported more if let grow taller, they was only about 3 and a half foot in pots but over 3 foot wide aswell i tend to trim off all the sizeable leaf to allow more light to nugs, many people disagree with this but hey, what works works.. i dont judge but i like every part of what im growing to be oozing in thcs, am i not correct? :) i ignore what the food dosage says and i just give whats obvious for what stage your at.. i used pk 13 14 ( flower stimulator ) when you first flick lights over, then boost straight from there on, plus once a week a shot of pk 13 14. i use all canna`s range in conjunction with eachother both times around the pot of gold are very tolerant to foods also, if your after a good strain look no further they dont look long vegg times each of mine had 2 -3 weeks its the growin media that counts CANNA works wonders

i think you can achieve great results in soil as long as you have a long enough veg time, but when hydro can give you the same results with only a 30 day veg, im going to give a dwc scrog a go and see what results i get, then i can decide if i stick with what i know which is soil or do i switch to hydro, ive got to try else ill never know

Sorry about the lack of updates but I've been busy getting high.

So both of the plants dried weighed just short of 2oz. About 20g of HGK and 34g of Chocolope.

There was a fair few seeds in the bud aswell unfortunatly, I'm unsure if it was due to them going all hermie on me or if I didn't get my male tora bora out in time.

It was still a lovely smoke to be fair and me and my friend from Amsterdam done it in no time at all.

On a brighter note My friend brought me a fine selection of seeds as follows, all female seeds.

Tora Bora x6
Chocolope Kush x6
L.A confidential x6
Sour Diesel x6
Purple OG#18 x6
Purple Wreck x6
Silver Kush x6
Holy Grail Kush x6
Sleestack x6
Exodus Kush x6
Strawberry OG#18 x6
60 day Lemon Auto x6

I have germed....... sorry my mate germed the 6 60 day lemon auto's as soon as he got here, I did explain i was doing all
12/12 from seed and that auto's need at least 16 hrs a day but he asures me these things would grow decent with 5 hours light LOL.
We shall see.

Another bonus is he gifted me his Sheldon Black 3 piece bong that was specially made for DNA genetics and has the DNA logo sandblasted on it with the subscription "made by sheldon black for DNA Genetics ,Amsterdam" on it. Really good friend :D

My other plants are coming along nicely. Sleestack has about 2 weeks left by the looks of it, maybe 3.

Four of the five plants have stretched pretty big with the tallest probably 2-2.5 ft and the others not much smaller, the choclope is about half the size as I damaged it at seedling stage.

I promise to get some pics up ASAP. :peace: Mark

Keep this or start new one?

you decide!

i had to make the choice with my journal, i just decided to carry on so it kept everything in one place, but it then gets hard for new people to check on the latest grow because if they start from the start then they end up with loads of reading to do.

how ever i have thought of a way around this, say you keep this same journal, and say you are on page 13 when you start the next grow, then if you open up the page on page 13 and copy and paste the link at the top, then edit this into your signature so you could write something like, 2nd grow or what ever you want, then insert the link into that, then when everyone clicks on the latest current journal it will then take them to page 13 instead of page 1, say you left it as it was with no new link in your sig, then if anyone clicks on it it takes them back to the 1st page, but by adding a 2nd link in their starting where the new grow starts then when they click on this they will be taken to page 13 and the 2nd grow,

hope you can follow what i mean,
but at the end of the day the choice is yours, i just followed mine on and kept it in the same journal, but i have not edited my signature yet, but when i start my scrog dwc ill be using the same journal and ill edit the signature saying something like 1st time dwc scrog, then under that ill copy n paste the link to say for example page 50, then when people click on that link it will take them to the top of page 50 and the latest grow im doing,

i just hope thats easy enough to understand mate, so its entirely up to you, some people have seperate journals and have 4 or 5 of them under their sig and others have just 1 and use that all the time, like im doing, but i will be changing my signature so it has the latest link that takes people who click on it to the latest page of the new grow, that way they are not taken to page 1 every time where they have to read through 2 or 3 different grows before they get to the most recent

hi smoke m8 :thumb: not a bad dry weight lad..im in same boat no sure what to do with my journal end it or start new one so did nothing and got high aswell...lol.:tokin: my skunk was nice smoke my strongest i finished it fast.lol.ive still got some cheese needs longer in jar.and widow nice but not had long enough.i will start new journal soon lad bought a grow tent 2nd hand but still allgood with it just started to set it up.vegging girls are fine keep on growing m8 :peace:

Ive decided this one is cooked. Look out for my new journal, coming soon.

I'm back with avengance lol. some pics of my latest project . I'll get the details up ASAP.

DSC_0379_1_.jpg
DSC_0384_1_.jpg
DSC_0387_1_.jpg
DSC_0388_1_.jpg
DSC_0390_1_.jpg
DSC_0382_1_.jpg
DSC_0376_1_.jpg
DSC_0375_1_.jpg
DSC_0374_1_.jpg
DSC_0386_1_.jpg
DSC_0376_1_.jpg

Sorry i been away but been super busy. Currently i have groing as follows.....

All Flowering

5x Purple OG#18 (purple Kush)
2x strawberry OG#18
3x Tora Bora

Vegging

1x silver kush
2x LA confidential
1x purple wreck.

As usual, these are all DNA/Reserva Privada strains.
Grown in cheap ass soil from a discount store.
Using the biobizz nutes range.
Under a T5 maxibright 4 tube vegging light, and a 400w proxima HPS dual spectrum light( got rid of the borrowed cooltube, when i look back now i also think the bulb in the cooltube was a metal halide bulb. Novice error but i wasnt to know)

I will get a better discription of everuthing up sooner but this is the basics.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom