My First Grow - DNA Multi-Strain In Soil Under 400W HPS

TM, what can fix it and whats most probable cause bearing in mind i havn't really changed anything from the first 2 plants?

Sorry I got here so late, but at least I can be here for harvest :)

Plants are looking great by the way :thumb:

:peace:
Don't worry this journal may have a long way to go, I'm thinking of just keeping this all a 12/12 jounal from now on as i'm hoping to germ new strains every month, at least for 6 months until i find 1 i really like.

I gave the sleestack a feed earlir, 5ml per litre f bio bloom and same of bio grow and already its looking better, the soil did look a little dry, but i learned my lesson about over watering so ive just been giving them only what they need now. i may have et the sleestack go a day too far. i will update tomorrow.

What is your nutrient schedule at the moment ? and what nutes are you using ? :)

Biobizz organic nutes, rec schedule is 5ml per ltr of grow and that's what i have built up to over about 4 feeds, starting at around 2ml per litre. also getting bloom at 2.5ml p/l which is very diluted

Biobizz organic nutes, rec schedule is 5ml per ltr of grow and that's what i have built up to over about 4 feeds, starting at around 2ml per litre. also getting bloom at 2.5ml p/l which is very diluted

You are on the same nutes as me ha ha If you look at BioBizz's feeding chart it states that the max nutes is 4 ml/l for any product.

Bio-grow is only supposed to be 1ml/l start to finish :p thats where you are going wrong with the extra N

I would just stop feeding the bio-grow , there is no need for it this late into flower :)

:thumb:

biobizz_grow_chart.jpg

You would be in the ( All-Mix ) section as you are using soil :)

thanks for that green. I've just been going by the instructions on the bottle.

thanks for that green. I've just been going by the instructions on the bottle.

At least now you know :thumb:

Keep up the good work :) I hope they use up the last of the N left over in the soil for you, Only feed them plain water for a while or until those leaves lighten back up :)

howdie SMOKE.:thumb: plants look damn good lad nice and frosty tasty :yummy: i have same problem with 2 of my girls a skunk clone and power flower.now i know nitrogen only water for them..PEACE M8 :bravo::peace:

Got impatient and chopped the HGK.

I'll get some pics up later, got around 60g wet.

hey shmokesome, Great journal so far I really want to grow the HGK looks like a great strain. I got the sleestack x skunk freebie too. i like to watch others growing the same strain its a good way to get educated about the strain before you grow it.
i just went throught your journal to get caught up I m late but its better then never. Good job so far REPS my man!:goodjob:

wow Pog, that puts my grow to shame. I only vegged mine for a couple weeks, three tops.

It really was a rush job. The poor HGK has had a rough ride from start to finish so I'm just glad
to have ANY bud from it at all.

Part of the reason i chopped it was for space aswell, the HGK and chocolope are in big 17 ltr pots and are to big for my room.
the smaller 12ltr buckets i have are much better suited.

Crook. I would defo recomend the HGK as im currently smoking some that my friend sent me from amsterdam.
It also must have reallly good genetics as she really has been abused from seed and didnt hermie on me like my tora bora did.
One of my little plants is also a HGK, done 12/12 from seed and is already the same height as the one i vegged.

Back
Top Bottom