My first grow in a wardrobe

Sooo, I recently transplanted the healthiest of the plants to a 41-liter smartpot. Yes, probably a bit overkill, but cant hurt hehe. I only plan on growing this one to full size and im keeping another one just to experiment on with some topping etc.

Im looking forward to see some pictures DrTent!

It wont take long for the plant to fill out mate! If ya look at my pics from like page 8 where she was 1 month old to now shes grown a bit more than double. Once those new shoots grow out a little, she should start to grow faster. They do not need 24hrs light from 250w mh, maybe 18/6 like im doing, as there s only a few places he that have 24hrs day light.. They grow fine in 14-18 hrs light and will grow faster with dark periods.. My girl will look droopy after 18 hrs light, after her 6hrs dark she s always perky as! Ive read articles stating that research shows plants given dark grow better, i think its posted on my journal somewhere?? Some may have other opinions, but in nature flora recieves around 14hrs light, and they flourish, sure over time, but still.. Just like us, they need sleep!!
Well cant wait to see em in a couple months!! Take it easy mate.. Smokem..

UPDATE: DAY 26 ABOVE GROUND

Overall i think she is looking good. Just disregard the two small plants. They are nothing else then my guinea pigs. Yes, I feel a bit evil, but you have to learn somewhere right?

I have some of these brown spots though. Should I worry about them? Any idea how I could prevent more of them? I have upped the feeding a bit lately. Might have to do with that. I have not flushed the plant yet, should I?

UPDATE: DAY 30 ABOVE GROUND

I killed the two smaller plants. Which was the plan all along. I just kept them for a little while to experiment on. My main girl is growing fast now though! I am considering getting a net and doing a SCROG (atleast thats what i think its called) in a while. Would you recommend this? I still have lots of vertical room left in the closet so not sure if it will be needed. But then again I plan on vegging this baby for quite a while more, so we will see.

The topping seems to have worked out really nice. It has got two thick main stems now going up like a "V".

Please tell me what you think and any improvements I could make. This is my virgin grow after all!

Peace

ZzCbW.jpg

pMYBO.jpg

Well being ya already topped her , you could top the new growth, and have 4 main stems, that will really cause your lower limbs to take off. She's lookin real good.. just sayin :tokin:

UPDATE: DAY 30 ABOVE GROUND

I killed the two smaller plants. Which was the plan all along. I just kept them for a little while to experiment on. My main girl is growing fast now though! I am considering getting a net and doing a SCROG (atleast thats what i think its called) in a while. Would you recommend this? I still have lots of vertical room left in the closet so not sure if it will be needed. But then again I plan on vegging this baby for quite a while more, so we will see.

The topping seems to have worked out really nice. It has got two thick main stems now going up like a "V".

Please tell me what you think and any improvements I could make. This is my virgin grow after all!

Peace

Wow! Or instead of SCROG you can just LST her and you alsto get more buds :cheesygrinsmiley: You are 9-10 days in front of my own grow, so i will subscribe to this thread.

Keep up the good work man, I'm cheering for ya!

Reps are coming :thumb:

:peace:

UPDATE: DAY 42 ABOVE GROUND (VEG)

She has been growing fast and I have been trying to stretch the branches out to the sides. My goal is to have the canopy cover the whole area in closet before I switch to flower. That was the plan at first anyway. When do you guys think would be a good time to start 12/12 judging by the pictures? As you an see I have lots of "hightroom" left to work with.

aTR6W.jpg

gCtWn.jpg

fk72y.jpg

fOaS2.jpg

I switched to 12/12 and a 400w HPS bulb today! She has grown quite alot since my last pictures. I will get you some new ones here soon hopefully.

I always wait ,and then say OH SHIT ,and and up having
june_27th_001.JPG
to tie up branches as she finishes, you can kinda judge their size by the gallon jug in the bottom of the pic

Nice plants sfw! I still have quite alot of height left to work with though, so hopefully I will be alright. Il get you guys some more pictures soon.

Hello Greandream, sorry i haven't been around on here to check out your grow, I've been very busy! I lost some plants in the aqua farms due to being busy and the person looking after them when i wasn't around didn't listen to me and fed them far to early, anyway i'm back to good old soil and germinated some seeds only yesterday. I have built a whole new bigger grow room (will put up pictures soon) and when i get my new plants in to mid veg in the new grow room i will get the aqua farms going in the wardrobe. i will have a proper read through your journal soon from what I've seen your plants look very nice! loving the chunky trunks!

Hi DrTent! Nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your failed grow, but glad to hear you are back on your feet again!

Day 15 of 12/12:

She is still stretching quite alot. Im starting to get worried about if I will have enough vertical space left to work with. What do you guys think?

A few days ago I removed most of the large fanleaves. I pruned ALOT of them. I know I probably shouldn't be doing this during flowering but the canopy was just getting too dense.

From looking at other pictures my girl seems to have quite underdeveloped buds for 15 days of flowering? What do you think?

The last few days most of the small leaves around the buds have curled some, is this normal? I try to keep the PH between 5.9-6.1

k9Djw.jpg

V3roz.jpg

GtDRj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom