My first grow in a wardrobe

Hey Greendream.. I start mine in a small styrofoam cup, then once they are about 6 cm tall i put em in there final pots.. I used to do 2 or 3 transplants,but as its in soil im not adding nutes til she grows few more levels, so i wont have no prob with that.. I had em in the sun but they kept bending almost 90* degrees toward the sun so under light she goes..

I just picked up a pair of 3,5liter pots. Unfortunately no word of delivery for the fan today though. Im hoping for tomorrow. Prrreeeaase 'o mighty ganja-god, let it be so.

We will have to channel our prayers together then for maximum effect. I just got a tracking number för the fan and controller. It does not seem like it will be here tomorrow. Monday is more likely :(

Btw DrTent, i just saw your update on your wardrobe. Looks really nice!

Hey there. The fan should get here today, but I have some bad news. My ex-girlfriend, who I haven't seen for a while, popped in by surprise a few days ago and saw the whole setup. I had lights and equipment laying around the apartment since I wasn't expecting anyone to visit. It's not like I could tell her I was going to grow tomatoes either...

Anyway, she is threatening to expose me if I go through with it.. doesn't she sound like a lovely lady? At the very least I will have to wait for a few weeks to see how things develop before I decide on how to proceed. At the moment I dont feel I can trust her, so starting the grow now would be a pretty big risk.

Tough luck, but not much else to do at the moment but to stay on the downlow for a while..

You still have a few weeks until harvest DrTent, are you planning on starting off your next grow directly after?

Hey there. The fan should get here today, but I have some bad news. My ex-girlfriend, who I haven't seen for a while, popped in by surprise a few days ago and saw the whole setup. I had lights and equipment laying around the apartment since I wasn't expecting anyone to visit. It's not like I could tell her I was going to grow tomatoes either...

Anyway, she is threatening to expose me if I go through with it.. doesn't she sound like a lovely lady? At the very least I will have to wait for a few weeks to see how things develop before I decide on how to proceed. At the moment I dont feel I can trust her, so starting the grow now would be a pretty big risk.

Tough luck, but not much else to do at the moment but to stay on the downlow for a while..

You still have a few weeks until harvest DrTent, are you planning on starting off your next grow directly after?

Man why did you let her in the house. And why does she want to snitch on you?

Ahh shit this isn't good! :( why does she want to expose you? is she anti drugs? i had a very bad time when i was growing at mine and my ex's flat we were arguing all the time and going through shit and basically i had to chop down 10 plants when they were thriving in veg pack up all my gear and go, read my power plant journal as i explained a it on there. I hope you can sort things out but be careful! i'm guttered for you, keep us all posted and best of luck.

In hindsight, i really regret letting her in. But she knew I was home and I really didn't think she was going to react the way she did. She said something in the line of: "Now that I know of your plans I will be an accomplice if I don't report you and you get caught". Sigh...

You probably wonder why I was with someone like this in the first place. The answer is, she is really hot..

What a mess.. So now Im sitting here with all this equipment and not really able to go through with it. Atleast not for a while.

Thanks for your support though. I will keep you posted.

She was your girlfriend talk to her straight, and make sure she knows what could possibly happen if she talks ,the trouble you could get into ,depending where you are,,over something that is legal in so many other places ,,and should be legal, wherever you are . ,,but if it was a bad breakup..please be careful. it definetly isn't worth a visit from johnny law. I'm very sorry for your situation....maybe lightning will strike:peace:

Back
Top Bottom