My First Grow & Journal To Boot - 3 Think Differents - 1 White Widow - Autos

:Namaste::thanks:

Thanks 420Bro for ur very kind words i now need to buy vaseline so i can get around the house thanks bro .:high-five:

i put a update on yesterday but i cant see it today so guess that i have done summit wrong yesterday in my medicated state ballsed it up completely . so heres yesterdays pics with todays few hope you all like as much as i am lovin watching them now develop the good stuff !!

:Namaste:
28th_before_there_dark_sesion_001.JPG
27th_losh_nuggs_002.JPG
27th_losh_nuggs_003.JPG
27th_losh_nuggs_004.JPG
27th_losh_nuggs_006.JPG
27th_losh_nuggs_005.JPG

hope u all enjoy :volcano-smiley:

beautiful pistils you got there bob :thumb:
your girls are loving the way you treat them i can tell :high-five:

beautiful pistils you got there bob :thumb:
your girls are loving the way you treat them i can tell :high-five:

:Namaste:Thanks Bro that means alot :thumb: i just hope they keep going with the resin production nd end up as good as i feel they should be lol :love: the flavor

heres a pic off some more sorry but to me they look great nd i just over the moon nd want to share lol :Namaste::thanks:

first is berthas 2 main tops nd second is one off the lower stems
Twin_Peaks.JPG
28th_before_there_dark_sesion_004.JPG
:thanks::circle-of-love:

Stay green nd stay safe :420:

never apologize for posting more pics :thumb:

it's only natural that you love them, they are your children after all :)

:Namaste::welcome::volcano-smiley:

Hey all time for sunday update ,:volcano-smiley:

thanks Bro your words are great encouragement thanks :high-five: meta tron thanks that is a great compliment thanks for the rep . :volcano-smiley:

Things seem to have picked up in pace i hope it continues WOW the camera just dont do the justice im sure most have the same prob and understand that fact only to well lol

hope all like feel free to give any suggestions !
29th_day41-47_003.JPG
29th_day41-47_001.JPG
29th_day41-47_004.JPG
29th_day41-47_005.JPG
29th_day41-47_002.JPG
:thanks::420: the last pic is the laylas top i feel layla has a totally slower metabilism going on just the difference between the 2 for both same strain and identical conditions but so different is amazing i think so anyway lol

stay green 420 fellow gardeners

All good nothing bad :thumb:

:Namaste:Happy Mon 420gang .:high-five:

looking forward to some new photos i received my new toy a digital microscope 50x-500x . i cant say im expecting to much as was just a cheap buy from a ebay will be fun playing with it and if i do manage to get some interesting pics i defo will share

more happy updates nd pics to follow soon stay green
:cheer::volcano-smiley::thanks:

:Namaste::welcome: hello 420 hello april :cheer:

have a few photos to update with i will try add them in older to newest lol only been since sunday , i cropped some of the fan leaves that seemed to be losing color a lil but feel was just there time to go use there energy better on the greedy flowers lol :love::volcano-smiley:

still playing about with my microscope , but i can tell u all the pics it will take gonna be as kl as the moon , it has been handy in my search through all my resistors for the right ones i need to put with my project LED light build, it has saved me from a headache so far just with using it to search through my bundles off components ,

sorry tried to start with older pics but couldnt help myself but put berthas twin tops up first just so much :jawdropper: to me especially comparing to layla :thanks:green gods for gifting me with berthas twin peaks ,AMEN :adore: Enjoy my fellow green fingered buddys here @:420:
:green_heart:
1st_april_002.JPG

morning_under_just_cfl_for_pics_005.JPG
morning_under_just_cfl_for_pics_002.JPG
morning_under_just_cfl_for_pics_004.JPG
morning_under_just_cfl_for_pics_001.JPG
morning_under_just_cfl_for_pics_006.JPG
1st_april_004.JPG
1st_april_003.JPG

do you guys think i should remove some more off there fan leaves to let more light through easier or leaves the leaves to continue with there job , they have done good so far ? ? what u all think ?:circle-of-love::Namaste::thanks:

stay green and more to come soon

sweet update bob :thumb:

i'd just tuck some of the high fan leaves to the sides to open lower stuff to more light
careful with the tucking tho :high-five:

:thanks::circle-of-love: thanks 420 Brother i hate removing leaves etc to me it feels as if taking food out there mouths so to speak however , i took off a couple of the lower nodes that were starting to develop off also hoping to divert the energy and nutrients from them to go into the nodes nd flowers that are allready there , scared incase i do to much , but my first swing is going well they reached flower nd havent died yet so is defo good IMO . i so look forward to looking at ur journal just as much as i enjoy watching my own babies develop , Thanks or stopping by and for your loyalty and just being there with me through this. :high-five::thanks::Namaste:

sweet update bob :thumb:

i'd just tuck some of the high fan leaves to the sides to open lower stuff to more light
careful with the tucking tho :high-five:

:thumb::Namaste:

hi all:welcome:

:Namaste::volcano-smiley:

ok this being my first ever journal etc i know i have not been as informative as i could be this i am going to develop and work on , being new and my first grow off any kind alot is very new and strange so please bear with me i am sorry .

anyhow layla and bertha are both Auto's Think Differents from DP . they were germinated by placing into moist tin covered by wet cotton wool and from there went straight into 22.litre airpots with straight light mix from bio-bizz i did add to the mix guano @ a little under what it says on the tub , watered when needed and like all noobs over watered at first nd then learnt i was over doing it so let tem dry out before comencing watering again , this time adding rhizo to the water with trace bio-veg to start increasing it slowly as to not burn the roots but fear i still did that i was to confident that the organic tea was not gonna do no harm :rofl: i feel my first tea brew was to strong but in what part or all i couldnt tell , in my organic tea i use a 5 litre bottle that i use to mix in keeps my amounts uniform and easy to work out , :volcano-smiley:

5 ltr 4.5 water is left overnight with airpump running through 2 airstones , then 2-3 tsp of blackstrap unsulphered molasses in a small cup i then add a lil boiling water to it to soften nd thin the molasses makes mixing alot easier nd less messy/sticky, gets added to the water , i then throw in a bout a cup worth off organic worm castings , a table spoon worth off kelp dried seaweed and add a tsp off solubale potash this i will vary in amounts like the kelp and the castings and also add just before i feed them i add to it with the rhizo + bio-bizz nutes then im now starting to adjust my ph if needed but realy only need to adjust if i have gone heavy with the sulphate of potash . thats my tea recipe so far has been satisfactory so far but the truth is in the tasting :high-five:

i havent really set a schedule to feed them or water etc but roughly been tea once every 3 weeks with also a bio-bizz alone feed just , rhizo- grow-bloom-nd now topmax started to and in between those the rest is either just water or water and molasses on the watering days that dont get my tea or nutes ,

I hope that this was easily understood of what my feeding is like .

when i started this i had in with them a 3rd TD and a WWidow those werent mine as in ownership terms but they were not given tea and as i know are getting fed bio-bizz nutes including bud candy etc nd we are going to compare the taste difference between the organic boosted T Differents and the one that was exclusively nutes nothing else but them d water also the TD that is nutes only is also undergoing scrogging were as these are left as natural as can be , the differences well we will see in just a few more weeks we planned on running 70-90 days but if any ready before that thats just a bonus in my eyes lol:cheer:

and since all that i dont want to forget i no have the phantasmo express and the pandoras autos in there second week with the photo i germinated just to go through my bundle off assorted seeds trying to find a good mommy , :thanks:

im all typed out for now please leave ur tthoughts or suggestions advice critisism all is welcome and even my haters welcome to a certain extent that is lol last thing wanted is the 24/7s breaking down my medication

later gang hope all have a great day nd are all medicated to comfort :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::Namaste:

thanks :thanks:that is great advice im glad i caught that before i done anything i may have regreted :thumb:
i removed the fan leaves that were yellowing and were all round the bottom the fact they were yellowing consistently i guessed was due to no photosynthisis happening so felt that plant be better without them ones as prob taking nutes trying to heal rather than making energy to develop further i hope that thinking was sound ?
:volcano-smiley:
Thans for coming by meta tron its great to have you here , :thumb::high-five:

:420:hi 420 mag and the few folk that seem to be following my progress , thanks for ur comments and ongoing support ,

it is very welcome as new i dont know anyone and am totally new to forums etc so thank you so much to the select few that have accepted me with open arms and gave advice/support and even critism if needed thanks u know who u are folks .
:high-five::Namaste:

ok update time today i felt i best get out my stooper nd motivate myself to move those branches a lil to assist with light penetration , so i tried to do this to bertha and layla my first ever attempt to o so on any plants so i tried to be as gentle as pos and cause as little stress as i could to them during it only the next few days will tell if i was gentle ennough nd not stressed them to much that it holds them back to much :amen:finally done it hope next time wont be so scary nd will hopefully feel i can do it more in time with when the gals need it .

i still havent cropped anything as dont feel i know ennough to do it without stressing or damaging them so have only been removing fan leaves that have been drooping and have sighns that they are being energy/food reserves and have began drooping and yellowing , i removed a few off the lower branches to free up some nutes that i feel be better going into the pre existing buds not into new ones i hope that wasnt to stressing for layla ,

Before i put up my pics i noticed on another members journal that he also names his girls , to this i apoligize to you i didnt intentionally copy you and had no idea that u had a girl called the same as one off my gals was a genuine inocent mistake and if i had known u had taken that name i would have chosen a different name to use when referencing about her sorry Mr ????? you know who u are :Namaste:

after_kinky_tie_up_3-4-15_D42-46_006.JPG
after_kinky_tie_up_3-4-15_D42-46_007.JPG
after_kinky_tie_up_3-4-15_D42-46_002.JPG
3-4-15_h_002.JPG
1st_april_003.JPG
1st_april_002.JPG
morning_under_just_cfl_for_pics_006.JPG
1st_april_004.JPG
after_kinky_tie_up_3-4-15_D42-46_004.JPG

this is the result off my opening them up and tying open some spaces for light to get through hope it isnt to late in that ive left it to do it

stay green thanks for stopping by and following my grow i hope its as entertaining to yous as much as it is for me following yours ?

see ya all sun update happy growing

good looking :thumb:

:Namaste::welcome:Time again for sunday update , hey up fellow green fingered friends i finally moved nd tied some branches prob to late to benefit the girls fully but its all a learning experience , .

had a little accident yesterday when i was checking things i kinda knocked the CO2 bag that is just above bertha and boosh it slipped off the hook it was on and ended up in the pot beside her OMFG my heart leaped out nd slapped me for being so stupid ,:jawdropper: moments to say the least

I can report happily it didnt actually break her at all pfffwhewweee she was ok a couple of her lower branches have now new resting places but hopefully all ok thought i was gonna be doing a lil tape surgery but i was really lucky with it i can say will never happen again doing away with the hooks i used to hang the CO2 bags dont fancy that ever happening again i might not be as lucky the next time .

im pretty confused by these 2 ladies one is monster cola type nd the other TD (Layla) is bushy as hell and was at least a week behind berthas fast bud production be good to hear ideas about how this is bertha thats ahead has 2 main colas for some bizarre reason she was like layla left natural no topping etc nd just fans used to do LST i cant work out how this happened !!!!
:hmmmm:

i feel that bertha is gonna be a early finisher if thats possible and am pretty unsure now about when to start flushing i feel just now that maybe one more feed and she will be on just water , i had planned to let them go to a 80-90 days before harvesting but if the girls are ready before that theres no benefit at all to letting go so long unless its needed to mature and i think bertha just dont fit that now but thats kinda part off why im here for good advice nd direction in the best ways to go !!:Namaste::thanks:

photos time i bet i forgot something aswell lol :volcano-smiley:
Bertha days 43-47
05-4-15_after_crop_and_dropping_co2_bag_on_bertha_005.JPG

and Layla same days old !!
05-4-15_after_crop_and_dropping_co2_bag_on_bertha_006.JPG

heres some close shots off berthas twin top and some other buds shes developing
05-4-15_after_crop_and_dropping_co2_bag_on_bertha_011.JPG
05-4-15_after_crop_and_dropping_co2_bag_on_bertha_004.JPG
after_kinky_tie_up_3-4-15_D42-46_007.JPG
after_kinky_tie_up_3-4-15_D42-46_006.JPG

and laylas turn :volcano-smiley:
05-4-15_after_crop_and_dropping_co2_bag_on_bertha_010.JPG
05-4-15_after_crop_and_dropping_co2_bag_on_bertha_008.JPG

i can say im very proud off how my first grow is turning out i have entered bertha in the contest for plant of the month because she is a special one in my eyes for having 2 main colas that wasnt manipulated to grow like that was 100% natural and just on that merit i entered her even tho the others that are entered so far are far more experienced growers nd know more on growing . i dont expect to win or even come close but bertha is defo my plant of the month nd looks puny and insignificant compared to the other entrants so far .

ok my 420 friends and followers and those that just like looking to stay green nd be lucky and safe till next update :Namaste: and a super big :thanks::circle-of-love:

they are frosting up real nice there bob :thumb:

glad to hear that everything is ok

nothing she can't handle.:thumb:

I'm sure everything is ok

Back
Top Bottom