White Widow Auto - First Public Journal

That's so nice what you are doing by helping people out, give me a smoke report when ready.✌

Will do partner...many thanks.

Your plants look awesome man, I'll check out the journal too...I'll be doing a small indoor grow this winter, but until then my remaining Autos will be done in july, and then I can let Autumn come for my Tangie and Durban harvests

Will do partner...many thanks.

Your plants look awesome man, I'll check out the journal too...I'll be doing a small indoor grow this winter, but until then my remaining Autos will be done in july, and then I can let Autumn come for my Tangie and Durban harvests
Thanks man, im going to do some photos next run but i may still do a tent of autos also since im going to be getting another tent and ps cob light. I have to say i am impressed with autos and i will probably always do autos from time to time lol.✌

Thanks man, im going to do some photos next run but i may still do a tent of autos also since im going to be getting another tent and ps cob light. I have to say i am impressed with autos and i will probably always do autos from time to time lol...

Am switching to autos next n you to photos should be fun am up for learning new stuff then al decide which al stick with after the autos as al have one of each under the belt .

Am switching to autos next n you to photos should be fun am up for learning new stuff then al decide which al stick with after the autos as al have one of each under the belt .
Cool, have you got any strains in mind that you are going to grow.✌

Gonna have to throw a ww in there but 2 dark devils 2 bubble gum and I'm undecided on the rest I'm gonna be squeezing 12+ in next I think
Sounds like a good lineup so far, i like growing autos and from what i have seen if you get the right strains they can be big yielders, ia wanting to find some good yielding photos and run them for a couple runs and try for some weight lol. I may try barneys farm lsd it is suppose to be big yielding. Im going to veg for six weeks and see what i can come up with lol, i will definitely be doing some more autos in the future though.✌

Sounds like a good lineup so far, i like growing autos and from what i have seen if you get the right strains they can be big yielders, ia wanting to find some good yielding photos and run them for a couple runs and try for some weight lol. I may try barneys farm lsd it is suppose to be big yielding. Im going to veg for six weeks and see what i can come up with lol, i will definitely be doing some more autos in the future though...

These money makers are supposed to be big yielders but they grown differently so wel see on harvest day if these are any good for yield and hwfp is supposed to be pretty big and nice strain not heard any reports on mm though other than some mixed opinions in a thread on some shit site

These money makers are supposed to be big yielders but they grown differently so wel see on harvest day if these are any good for yield and hwfp is supposed to be pretty big and nice strain not heard any reports on mm though other than some mixed opinions in a thread on some shit site
Is the sour diesel suppose to be big yielders.✌

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom