My First Grow & Journal To Boot - 3 Think Differents - 1 White Widow - Autos

:high-five:thanks 420Bro i trust ur judgment with it i have no idea how much they can take in abuse like that lol i just fearful that i destroy what i feel is turning into some fat colas on her i just be happy when i see those trichs multiplying is it normal she seems to have slowed as layla is now catching up on hershe is now getting frosty to nd with her foliage i think will yield much better but total guessing that lol:thumb::volcano-smiley: stay green bro cant wait to see ur next update looking superb in ur garden :goodjob: those ladies should reward u well :circle-of-love:

thanks man, i believe its a very resilient plant contrary to popular belief. i'm already seeing results from the defoliation i did today, drop by to check the latest pictures of my leaves dancing to the artificial sunlight :high-five:

:Namaste::high-five: i just back from yours bro that cut has made massive difference im now gonna go tutorial hunting on defoling in flower to get more info nd know more on what to take off nd what to keep WOW on yours :thumb::welldone:

:Namaste::volcano-smiley:may the entertainment begin :cheer:
Mon_Apr_06_01-31-33.jpg
Mon_Apr_06_01-32-09.jpg
those are @ 50x next one is 500x cant wait to watch all this aswell also a surprise for anyone thats been here from my begining when i had the White Widow and another think different that were just getting the early benefit off the Mhalide bulb for veg nd then went away to get scrog tech well i have now had a update with pics off how they have developed with a period in scrog both have had scrog now removed nd are gonna spend the rest off there flower time to do there thing now i will add these pics shortly of them to see how they compare after scrog we all know what to expect if i had the experience nd know how i would have scrog tech to but i like the natural for my first grow for comparison and learning the fundamentals to :thumb::Namaste:hope yall like the pics from microscope i know do love the new bit of kit only £7 dont u love ebay haha
:circle-of-love:

:cheer::Namaste:well like i said here they are the other think different and the WW that were here at the start for there veg and this is how they turned out so far with scrog and the tlc off someone that knows more than i do bout growing looking great IMHO both are flourishing well and gonna be so much bigger . to the left is the think different and the WW is on the right in the single photo that is the TD
11069191_10153212658843210_1509948095_n.jpg
11130056_10153212661778210_411331363_n.jpg
11121763_10153212659733210_458646432_n.jpg

:Namaste::thanks: and cant wait to see them after there finished nd the overall difference can be compared
even think the TD will yeild at least 150gm il be shocked if it dont get close to it for a soil grow fingers crossed for it lol

:Namaste:glad to see u QKrop i wish i had her back to but sadly not tho i just hae to be jealous off her until i do my own WW as my fav strain its inevitable that i do it i just wanted a failure proof strain for my first grow soon as i feel i got it sussed my tent will be full with WW strains from varios breeders lol :thumb:the owner of them is a close person to me so get regular updates nd with them being set free from scrog i can see the differences for my reference for my future grows stc thanks tho i am so green but all good cant wait to get to taste them when ripe :volcano-smiley::Namaste:
Glad you got the white widow back! Plants couldn't look better. :420:

hey bob i see you like WW :high-five:
go ahead and try the feminized version of dinafem's WW, i hear it's the best phenotype out there. :thumb:

it also won the last bud of the month competition, real beauty.

:thumb::Namaste:Thanks Bro thats defo added to my list off strains to grow thanks for the advice on WW strains i am gonna be looking into seeds for my next grows and no guesses what has made it allready lol :high-five: i defo gonna try dinofem WW in the mix i totally trust ur advice so on ur recomendation im sure will be making appearance at sometime in the near future :thumb:
hey bob i see you like WW :high-five:
go ahead and try the feminized version of dinafem's WW, i hear it's the best phenotype out there. :thumb:

it also won the last bud of the month competition, real beauty.

thats good stuff :thumb:

dinafems WW is definitely on my to grow bucketlist too, alongside with grape ape from barney and sour kush from dna genetics

if i grow all these at the same time ill be a happy camper

:Namaste:

:thumb:i agree whole heartedlly just the smell off that combo makes me a happy camper grape ape looks nice have never tasted so to me is a shot in dark, but defo more fun that way i personally want to try the blackberry kush frm DP and the Extreme but i think ul notice i have a thing for DP :circle-of-love: stay green bro cant wait to see ur next updates ,

:Namaste:Thanks for the very nice compliment:circle-of-love: but sadly the credit isnt mine to take on the WW i only had them so they could get the benefit off my MH bulb in the first 21 days veg then the rest off the time and credit is due to my good friend HYdroHaggis i to agree that all that sugar is a awsome sight lol :high-five:

Cheers mate and yours are very good looking aswell especially with it being your first and doing it all organic will be good to see the taste differents between both organic and with my crop done with biobizz nutes its all a learing curve and just makes it half the battle for us both to work together in the garden trying diffrent things to see what producess the best possible goodies lol i might do a auto 3 nl and auto 3 ww grow journel or my next grow the good old trusty Sour Diesel Kush

:thumb:i agree whole heartedlly just the smell off that combo makes me a happy camper grape ape looks nice have never tasted so to me is a shot in dark, but defo more fun that way i personally want to try the blackberry kush frm DP and the Extreme but i think ul notice i have a thing for DP :circle-of-love: stay green bro cant wait to see ur next updates ,

I have a soft spot for DP myself - I have an Auto Blackberry Kush at day 18. Should be fun to see what she turns out like.

:Namaste::high-five: ice one BApple are u posting a journal to it i can follow i defo wanna see how the blackberry does on my to-do think the color looks amazing on them be great if i can follow it :thumb::cheer:
I have a soft spot for DP myself - I have an Auto Blackberry Kush at day 18. Should be fun to see what she turns out like.

:thumb:HydroHaggis thanks for the compliment stop by more often and please let us know ur feeds and teqnique on scrog that u donr to the WW and TD all the best with ur new DWC and the OG kush defo gonna be nice think u will need to build a bad ass fan box to get that carbon filter working the way its gonna be needed when u put then new girls in flower :high-five::Namaste:

stay green friends :circle-of-love:

:Namaste::circle-of-love:hi 420 yall i been quite for a few days not much been happenin i took a pic off the 2 gals sun bathing i think the co2 bag falling on bertha gave her a shock she kinda all but stopped utill last night when i decided that it be good time i flushed them so the soil got a good flush with ph'd water + Mollases could have ran more than i did but think 2x5ltr is adequete there was noticable color difference from first run off to the last run off nd run of ph'd 6.8 so think i deserve a smoothie lol :volcano-smiley::Namaste:

So the TDs are now roun about there 56+ days have recieved there last feed on sun/mon past nd then flushed last night .
flush_time_001.JPG
bertha taking her second 5 lt flush

now heres a pic off layla and bertha sunbathing on day 56 of there tentlife :love: cant wait to get final rrward this has to be the slowest part so close but still so far grrrrrr:volcano-smiley:
10th_day_56_005.JPG

will soon be diverting my attentions to the pandora and the Fantasmo express they just in there 3rd week now so nutes be starting after i decide iff gonna pot them up into bigger or leave them to go root bound nd stay small ?????????

stay green my 420 buddys could use any tips on when to start harvesting any think different experienced growers when has been ur best results from what sighns u harvest @? ????:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom