My First Grow

cflgrower

here are a few pics of my first grow.....im 10 days into flowering and im not quite sure how well im doing...plz help:roorrip::reading420magazine:
Photo_232.jpg
Photo_335.jpg
Photo_292.jpg
Photo_361.jpg
Photo_261.jpg
Photo_222.jpg

Hey man!

Your lady is looking very nice! I agree with Roseman you might want to add a few more lights. Also Looking at the photo it looks like your still running a 6500k bulb or maybe a 5000k? any ways keep up the good work!

I don't see any nute burn, no yellowed tips, no yellowing leaves, no mites, so I'd say you're doing great! You do have some STRETCHING and some additional CFLs would give you denser buds.

:thanks::thanks: im trying to make sure everything is right,its my first real grow...im gonna add 4 light fixture on the wall near the plant so i can get the nice buds i see in your pics....once again :thanks: roseman...:passitleft::passitleft:

Got an oscillating fan in there yet? a nice breeze makes for stronger healthier plants.

no i have a regular 9 inch box fan it kinda sux,im gonna go get one soon ...i have been tryin to reroute my ac but i have a condo n its kinda hard to get cold air in there,i have to leave the door open to get a cold breeze..

thanks chrome.....hera a few shots i have now,
these are the best pics i have till they are awake i can get in there lol....
Photo_361.jpg
Photo_222.jpg

thanks chrome.....hera a few shots i have now,
these are the best pics i have till they are awake i can get in there lol....
Photo_361.jpg
Photo_222.jpg

Hey there!! Looking v good :cheer:

I am also a first timer and 3 weeks into my first grow. I would just echo what everyone else has said, fan and more light. And as has already been pointed out no nute burn no yellow tips and nice green leaves!! I have all of the above on mine but their still looking good with some amazing buds!!

:smokin:

hey cflgrower you plant is looking really healthy. about the lighting you can put cfls like 2-3 inches away with out burning the plant it will help it keep em from stretching especially for seedings. also like ItsChrome mentioned if your not using the daylight spectrum for flower you can switch to the warm white bulbs they have more red spectrum.

what are the spects of your set up?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom