My First Grow!

NEW PIC

No updates they are on 27 hours no water right now. I'll check them in the morning.

IMG_08149.JPG

Welcome to the team missbud, Thank you for your kind words.

I recommend everyone check out her damn sour grow, so many heads!

Today I plan on sanitizing the room and doing general clean up. I also might enclose the room more with a roof.

I gave them some h2o last night after a 33 hour dry out, and they look amazing. Both pair of leafs are around the same size and I can see some more leafs coming in.

remember,
when you have a fresh seedling, you want to keep the dry period a little longer so that the roots can make a solid establishment...

when the soil is dry the roots will go the bottom in search for water, when you know the roots have made it to the bottom, you can begin a normal watering schedule... just make sure you have a solid root structure :thumb:

:peacetwo:

looks like its getting kinda cool, the stem is very colored. how much air circulation? to much when lights off is a bad thing.
wind burn, its not easy to replicate but to strong for to long will burn the plant.
i dont see the burn but it sure looks like the purp in the stem is from being to cold.
actually i lost the heat fan to my room and wound up with a similar color and location. if this is the situation the growth will be very slow. it will still grow but not like you would think. there might be another reason but they are to young for food arent they?
please dont take this as a dig on you, just something i see that would greatrly bennifit you if you were to fix the situation.
much respect
peace

I've seen the room temp as low as 73f and as high as 85f, I have two fans blowing in and one big one blowing out. I have been on 24/0 all 10 days. My plan is to give them 1/4 nutes in 4 days. I have 2 plants with purple stems and 2 without and the 2 with purple stems are growing the fastest. Personally I think its genetics or nutrient deficiency they go on nutes in 4 days.

I read this and it made me feel better

Back
Top Bottom