First BP Grow white widow

GardenGuy24

Hey all i am new to this site and to growin have been readin up and followin some journals before i went ahead and started and help would be much appreciated. Im goin to start off with details pretaning to my grow i have a 6gallon BP setup with 3 air pumps but one bein a dual so all in all 4 air stones keepin my PH level to about a 6.0 room temp stays about 75 humidity a slight prob at 34 but on a tight budget i also have a fan on low using foxfarm grow big nutes 1/4 strength lights i have a 300 wt compact fluorecent with two little 23 wt cfl's cause like i said im broke lo my grow room is bout 4ft wide 2 ft deep and bout 5'6 and inside is ghettoly (lol new word) linned with alluminum foil i planted three 10 days ago only one sprouted but by day 7 i was concerned so 3 days ago i started germinating 2 more for i would like at least 3 but settle for 2 does anyone think its two late the other is gettin to old i will post pix soon as i figure site out hope all works out

Re: First BP grow white widdow

rite on man hopefully you'll like but dont expect to much for i am new lol

in wet and when i say wet i dont mean sopping wet but not just moist i fold it over twice place on paper plate an put in a dark dresser in my back room

0226001945.jpg

0226001945a.jpg

0226001946.jpg

0226001946a.jpg

0226001947.jpg

The picture doesnt really do justice of the bubbles really goin on in there
0226001947a.jpg

Roots for the only plant growin rite now
0226001229.jpg

Shes so precious lol

Sorry bout the pix i will have better more detailed ones when new camera arives in about a week or so just but as i promised here are some pix i just wanted get ball rollin and get some inputs

yeah thx man like i said its put together cheaply for now but no worries though i feel its decent enough to grow, hopefully things will go good wich i have a good feelin. I mean its a pretty nice comunity everyone so helpful and willin to answer any questions you have

i wonder why you've got such a low germination rate? you should have much better luck than that. I say that but you've already got some growin' so it's all good of course...

yeah i was kinda skeptical of the seeds beings this is my first time and i ordered em online they suppose to be feminized WW but im still goin to watch for males or the best i know of males lol

Hey GardenGuy, welcome to 420!

This place has all the resources you need to get a high yeild on a first try. Your also lucky enough to have the support of a whole subforum devoted to the Deep Water Culture systems. And the Deep Water Culture. Roseman in particular. I'm sure you got his instructions with your kit. He has multiple tutorials and threads showing how to grow with the Stealth Hydro Deep Water Culture System. Here are some threads you might find useful.

Deep Water Culture
Sub-Forum

The Deep Water Culture Home
Rosemans Deep Water Culture Tutorial

:420: :420: :420:

Go and introduce yourself over at the Deep Water Culture home thread and you'll have all the help and support you'll ever need, 24 hrs a day....

oh, and here's a thread of some Deep Water Culture success stories...

Show Off you Deep Water Culture Grow

yeah thx man and yeah i have been readin some of his threads im doin what i can for what i have access to and money for i dont have any problem askin questions i know im new and dont know a whole lot but i have done my research so i believe i have enough knowledge and know i am surrounded by experts willin to help to grow a decent grow for my first time updates in a few

ok so some good news my new camera came in today which is quite shockin bein how it said i can recieve in on the 3 but whatever im happy

I'm anxious to see the new pics, but the ones already posted look great to me.

It definitely appears that you've done your home work and pre-study. You're on your way to a great grow. I'll be watching.

You're invited to join the Deep Water Culture Group when you get time.

rite on man thx that means a lot comin from you so you think my other two seedlings are ok they opened up so i threw them in the rockwool i been lettin em soak in ph water last night

ok time for some better pix hope this works i think i got the hang of it now though

SDC11008.JPG

My air pumps
SDC11009.JPG

My dual pump thats pushin that fourth air stone
SDC11007.JPG

Just a better overhead shot
SDC11005.JPG

Now thats a better pic of the bubbles
SDC11004.JPG

Keep on rootin lol
SDC11003.JPG

Better shot of roots
SDC11002.JPG

Shes gettin so spoiled all by herself
SDC11001.JPG

I get good vibes from this one i talk to her all day and i think shes goin do me good
well i hope these pix are a lil better

Back
Top Bottom