First BP Grow white widow

I know i can only imagine and picture what i have seen all you others but nothin this close lol. Well im goin into Colorado today to my hydro store to get some more supplies. So if she was 17 in when she went into flower and is 30in now how much more you suppose she'll grow still quite a bit or what cause she is gettin so monsterous and i think what is killin off my bottom leaves is the dry dry as air no humidity in the day you think that could be, cause its hard to maintain now since weather gettin warmer and im no longer in my closet im in an actual room with more air space.

17" at flower says 35-40" total height to me.

Bottom leaves will die on their own. You can pull them off when the plant is done with them. I'm 6 days into flower and I pull yellows daily.

Still on veg nutes for one more res change. I've gone from 15" to 21" in that time and they are picking up speed. Keeping my 400 watt about 1' away requires daily adjustment. I have one branch that wants to go out on it's own and can get about 3" above the rest. Supercropped it this morning to even things out. I stop SC about 2 weeks into flower. At that point they get a little too thick and stiff to mess with.

GG looking good. How long are you in flowering now?

MC my plants went from 7 and 8" to 15 or so inches. I never get all that growth that all of you get. It is most likely cause I can't take as much care of them or use low nutes because I can't do much. You know what happened when I tried to use the right amount I burned them. So I guess I did double in height and they are still growing.

My ole girl on day 16 flower, yeah your shit looks good too though. Mine just looks good cause i have the time to tend to it and only have one to deal with. My girl 31in and her secondary is 28in pix comin soon.

Ok ladies and gents an update finally after doin a million and 8 things at once. Day 16 flower.

SDC11830.JPG

SDC11823.JPG

SDC11829.JPG

SDC11826.JPG

SDC11827.JPG

Thx guys always good hearing possitive feedback from others. I'm hoping for 3 oz's from her just because how big she is and WW is supose to be a high yielder from what i read on it. But all and all i will be pretty satisfied with 2oz's

GG I got one ounce no stems from my last grow and it was not a good grow. You know my issues. Your plant is way heavy sativa compared to mine. I took pics for you and will put them up as soon as I resize give me a few just got home. You have a long grow ahead of you from what I read about sativa. Maybe some of the experts can chime in on that leaf size and let you know.

I also notice the top looks stretched more then the rest of the plant. I don't know if that matters but another thing to ask.

Don't shoot the photographer. I can't do much right...oh well.

ww4-26.jpg

ww2_4-26.jpg

I hope you can see all those hairs now. They were there before but kept making more leaves now they are bud sites.

GG I got one ounce no stems from my last grow and it was not a good grow. You know my issues. Your plant is way heavy sativa compared to mine. I took pics for you and will put them up as soon as I resize give me a few just got home. You have a long grow ahead of you from what I read about sativa. Maybe some of the experts can chime in on that leaf size and let you know.

I also notice the top looks stretched more then the rest of the plant. I don't know if that matters but another thing to ask.

Yeah i figured id have a pretty long flowering process but it will all be worth it in the end. Yeah i was goin to ask about that stretch i guess i just forgot lol thx for the reminder. This mornin i can see little bud sites formin isnt exciting.

Second picture isn't bad at least is shows proper coloring. Yes still some leaf curling I have decided to ignore it.

I dont think your leaf curling looks to bad, i can definately see the hairs on her. She is really bushy but how tall is she again.

Ok guys goin to my favorite Colorado hydroponic store lol The Big Tomato. I will be pickin up a couple few items whatever the wallet (wife) allows lol. I will be absent for a while cause when i get home with all my goodies its time for a res change with all the new bloom equipment. Dont worry ladies and gents i will upload some pix found a faster way to resize and upload finally, so that means i will go picture crazy hahaha.

Nice bro man. Its people like you who really inspire others to grow. Your broke cant afford the top of the lin stuff but yu still manage to grow regardless. I like it keep it up man.

Nice bro man. Its people like you who really inspire others to grow. Your broke cant afford the top of the lin stuff but yu still manage to grow regardless. I like it keep it up man.

Thx man, yeah times arent the best i had an interview a while back i thought went good but who knows anymore.

Sorry guys i been so busy past couple days i got everythin done just havent resized all my pix and i apologize but i am high and goin go take a lil nap but tomorrow for sure.

Back
Top Bottom