First BP Grow white widow

It natural that your plants are dropping lower leaves. It's robbing Peter to pay Paul. It wants to developt those leaves close to the lights. You can fix the leaf drop by adding a bit of grow nutes back into your mix. Say 1/4 dose to start and see if the leaf drop slows or stops. To me bottom leaf death is not that big a deal. It not like the lower growth was going to make anything all that special but sometimes I just like to see a healthier plant. At least until I'm 2 or 3 weeks out from harvest.

Oh yeah lol i wasnt plannin on doin that now im way to scared specially since it is so big. I do have a question for you tho man. So along the bottom the smaller leaves are turnin like not yellow like really really light green almost a yellow what do you suppose can be causing that? Nutes, Heat, or pH? Also alot of the smaller leaves along the bottom on the inside keep dying off a couple at a time i just rake my fingers thru it gently and collect all the dead. Are these leaves ok to die off like that?

Don't worry about it, it's all part of life. Is your father bald?

I don't worry about it, I've noticed I get a lot of die off of the lower leaves when the canopy is really thick and doesn't let much light below, and then new growth begins and I have a ton of new stuff going on. And it's light green because it doesn't get enough light. But it's still cool, I put it into the bud leaf bag when trimming and use it for kief, they put out some good trichs too! I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's all a part of growing up.

As far as your nutes, did you run veg nutes for the 1st week of flower and then start your flower nutes the 2nd week? What ppm are you up too?

I ran veg nutes for about 9 days into flower and honestly i dont know my ppm. Sounds bad i know but im just goin with equip i got here next grow will be more prepared.

It natural that your plants are dropping lower leaves. It's robbing Peter to pay Paul. It wants to developt those leaves close to the lights. You can fix the leaf drop by adding a bit of grow nutes back into your mix. Say 1/4 dose to start and see if the leaf drop slows or stops. To me bottom leaf death is not that big a deal. It not like the lower growth was going to make anything all that special but sometimes I just like to see a healthier plant. At least until I'm 2 or 3 weeks out from harvest.

Don't worry about it, it's all part of life. Is your father bald?

I don't worry about it, I've noticed I get a lot of die off of the lower leaves when the canopy is really thick and doesn't let much light below, and then new growth begins and I have a ton of new stuff going on. And it's light green because it doesn't get enough light. But it's still cool, I put it into the bud leaf bag when trimming and use it for kief, they put out some good trichs too! I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's all a part of growing up.

So all in all you guys pretty much tellin me im ok, Well i feel like SHE is doin pretty good and will make it out of this im just hopin i get 2+ oz lol. Thats right i said she ladies and gents just as long as she doesnt turn hermie on me ill be just fine, I can see lil white pistols poppin out the new growth still pretty small yet im goin to try and get some pix up but i dont know how well you will be able to see my hand is a lil unsteady that up close.

Well how awsome we started flower the same day lol i turned lights off at 8 pm on the night of the 11th. Mine were vegged 7 & 8 weeks before i started flower cycle i think you started like 2 weeks before me.

So you and sadalix are about a week ahead of me I think. I had mine in veg from seed from Feb 15 and I put them into flower last Saturday, April 17. I did a week in between of the "transition" from veg to flower nutes and today, bit later, I will do a complete res change with full flower nutes.

I am beginning to worry about height space...I guess worst case scenario, I move them out into my bedroom and BANISH the kids from my room! I haven't figured out exactly what to tell my 7 and 8 year old about the meds I am growing.

Anyway, sorry I missed your 4/20 birthday GG! Hope you enjoyed it even though you found out 'baby' was a male that day... still reading, but hope that miss spoiled stayed a miss!!!

So you and sadalix are about a week ahead of me I think. I had mine in veg from seed from Feb 15 and I put them into flower last Saturday, April 17. I did a week in between of the "transition" from veg to flower nutes and today, bit later, I will do a complete res change with full flower nutes.

I am beginning to worry about height space...I guess worst case scenario, I move them out into my bedroom and BANISH the kids from my room! I haven't figured out exactly what to tell my 7 and 8 year old about the meds I am growing.

Anyway, sorry I missed your 4/20 birthday GG! Hope you enjoyed it even though you found out 'baby' was a male that day... still reading, but hope that miss spoiled stayed a miss!!!

Thats pretty cool we are all within a week of eachother. You know what that means? Means the three of us need to stick together with this grow lol. We are all here to stick together here at 420!!! Anyways how much space you workin with, how tall are they now, and how many of them you got? I noticed you dont have a link to a journal do you have one or any pix? I take it you dont have a card if your worried what to tell your kids lol i dont have one niether but my son is 2 and hopefully by the time he gets old enough to know ill be legal or weed itself will be legal!!!! Thx for the belated birthday wishes really apreciate all the love shown from this site.

Ok ladies and gents i got some pix but its goin to take a while to upload the only website i know of takes for ever and you have to do one at a time

Yes they are. 2 fems and 2 regs in one res and 2 fems and 1 reg in the other. I ain't afraid of cutting males but I'm hoping for the best. I have them in the corners of the res so the worse they can get is the one plant next to them. Cutting males and a root trim for the remaining females is usually good for them anyway. They pause for a day or two and then shoot some new roots.

O ok sure sounds like you know whats up lol i was just askin to get some opinion you know, obtaining knowledge for my grows to come.

Thats pretty cool we are all within a week of eachother. You know what that means? Means the three of us need to stick together with this grow lol. We are all here to stick together here at 420!!!

Totally, it's been interesting watching other grows develop and comparing newbie notes!

Anyways how much space you workin with, how tall are they now, and how many of them you got?
My grow is in a regular closet, my clothes still occupy the other 2/3 of it, the 4 plants are about halfway up their allotted grow height right now, kinda worrisome. I will get pix up in a second...
I noticed you dont have a link to a journal do you have one or any pix?
My Very First Grow

I do have a card and am a legitimate medical marijuana patient. However, I don't really want my kids to know until they're a bit older. It's kind of a tough age right now, if they were younger like your son, I'd just make it part of every day life and they'd probably never even notice and know the difference. If they were older, I could sit and have a discussion with them. 7 and 8 years old though, they're not really gonna understand it, but they'll damn sure still talk about it to anybody and everybody that will listen!!! I am afraid that I would have their counselor and the principal and the busdriver and other parents calling and saying, so.,....your daughter said you're growing plants in your closet...you know? They just don't have a 'filter' at this age!
T.

Thats pretty cool we are all within a week of eachother. You know what that means? Means the three of us need to stick together with this grow lol. We are all here to stick together here at 420!!!

Totally, it's been interesting watching other grows develop and comparing newbie notes!

Anyways how much space you workin with, how tall are they now, and how many of them you got?
My grow is in a regular closet, my clothes still occupy the other 2/3 of it, the 4 plants are about halfway up their allotted grow height right now, kinda worrisome. I will get pix up in a second...
I noticed you dont have a link to a journal do you have one or any pix?
My Very First Grow

I do have a card and am a legitimate medical marijuana patient. However, I don't really want my kids to know until they're a bit older. It's kind of a tough age right now, if they were younger like your son, I'd just make it part of every day life and they'd probably never even notice and know the difference. If they were older, I could sit and have a discussion with them. 7 and 8 years old though, they're not really gonna understand it, but they'll damn sure still talk about it to anybody and everybody that will listen!!! I am afraid that I would have their counselor and the principal and the busdriver and other parents calling and saying, so.,....your daughter said you're growing plants in your closet...you know? They just don't have a 'filter' at this age!
T.

Yeah i only have one now i was doin two untill one maled up on me. I was workin with a 5ft tall 4ft wide and about 2.5ft in depth closet completely emptied in my spare room. Needless to say they outgrew it after bein flower 3 days or so, So now she is in spare room with 7ft ceiling 4.5ft width and 6ft length plenty of room and plenty of light for just her. She is now 28in tall. Also i completely understand where your comin from with your kids that is a difficult age, your rite about makin it just a normal thing with my son lol hes around when we smoke and has since he was a baby baby but i dont see a big deal with it cause hes so young and goin to grow with it bein ok.

Ok i only got two i have a lot to do today and not enough time to sit and waite on resizing pix this first is a lil blurry but you can see what im talkin about.
SDC11815.JPG

Now this one here you really kind of see whats goin on ill update better tomorrow

SDC11820.JPG

Oh yeah you know thats what im screamin cause this is the one that has been so bushy so i should get decent bud from it

Back
Top Bottom