First BP Grow white widow

Ok i can do that i have 3 lights on the sides and two big lights above her now. Yeah ill waite of course since all i have is one possible fem plant i was j/w

Ok so let me start off wit a lil update. We all know by now my baby was a male and no longer with us, So i added all lights just on my spoiled one and all air pumps in her bucket. I have noticed past couple days how much the bottom branch of main stem has grown upward rite next to main stock appearing almost like there are two plant tops (hopefully 2 nice colas). The secondary one on the right is 24in main is 26.5in and Diameter around bottom of trunk 3in. So now without furter ado here are some pix

Ok so this here is a full shot of the plant (Secondary on right)

SDC11798.JPG

This here is a close up (Again secondary on right)

SDC11800.JPG

This is the top of the two

SDC11801.JPG

This is an inside shot towards the top from the secondary branch

SDC11803.JPG

Last but not least an inside shot towards the top of the main stem

SDC11805.JPG

What you guys think?

yeah that what i been readin and hearin from other ppl. Like i said she definatley drinkin water still but probably 3/4 gal a 24hr period. I think its shes goin be like one of them 11-12 week harvest flower, but oh well i have the patience as long as it does in fact turn to a she for me. So other than it bein to early to tell still hows the plant look still good huh leaves good and green a lil yellowish tint in the older bottom leaves but its also on the inside of the bush.

well i thank you my friend if i could give you more reps rite now i would but i just gave some so it wont let me lol. I think she will be a female i been gettin good vibes sine day one with this one nothin went wrong at all for it

Thx bro, and yeah since i pulled out of my closet i have 7ft till ceiling but id say 6ft with the length of lights hangin also. That should be plenty of room huh.

I would think so. Nothing ever seems to be set in stone. Most of what everyone (that I trust) has told me, and the harvests that I've watched, the plants get 2 to 2-1/2 times there height after switching to flower. I'm excited to see what yours do.

Yeah lets see i think she was about 16 in when put into flower and about 27in now i hope she does get nice and big since its just the one now i need it to get as big as possible and produce quite a bit

I have been out of veg for almost 2 weeks now my friend lol. And no topping has ever been done i am to nervous like i said before i would like to just get one grow under my belt before i try different shit ya know, Specially since my other was male and was dispossed of all i have left is this one here so i dont want nothin to happen to it.

Probably sounds a little obsessed and skittish i know but i just would hate to try and top it and somethin go wrong or i do it wrong and it die on me or mess up my yield expectancy.

Oh yeah lol i wasnt plannin on doin that now im way to scared specially since it is so big. I do have a question for you tho man. So along the bottom the smaller leaves are turnin like not yellow like really really light green almost a yellow what do you suppose can be causing that? Nutes, Heat, or pH? Also alot of the smaller leaves along the bottom on the inside keep dying off a couple at a time i just rake my fingers thru it gently and collect all the dead. Are these leaves ok to die off like that?

From what I understand, lower leaves can die off when in flower and not be damaging. But I don't recall it happening after week 2, usually later. Maybe your plant flowers faster? What is the estimated flower time of the strain? I wouldn't get over excited if it doesn't move up the plant. Maybe one of the more experienced guys can tell you better.

yeah the estimated time of flower is 8 weeks. The dead leave are only along the bottom cause all the leaves on top look lucious and green.

As far as your nutes, did you run veg nutes for the 1st week of flower and then start your flower nutes the 2nd week? What ppm are you up too?

Back
Top Bottom