My first grow

Chiefy

Went thru a couple problems on the way but all in all my first run is goin good anyone got tips one what’s the best medium and nutes to use I wanna produce top shelf quality rn I’m used FF happy frog soil and also FF nutes because I was told it was simple don’t mind spending money on some good stuff as long as it can help me produce that top shelf exotics I know genetics is the first thing I look at when I want good bud I picked up some exotics genetix from area51 seed bank just need input on medium and nutes....thanx in advance for ur feed back

1A782EB5-67BE-42DE-9840-48200075723C.jpeg

8EFF4430-9F05-4186-B9B2-19A86DDF0A62.jpeg

90BC3946-8D03-40D8-8A6E-A577C4987FDC.jpeg

Lots use the FF soil and nutrients with great results. Looks like they're doing just fine for you. If it ain't broke don't fix it. But yes there are lots of different approaches that you can try. End of the day it's whatever works for you and suits your budget, level of knowledge, available gardening time etc.

What’s a good one to go with
Any kind of Clackamas Coots soil recipe is a good place to start.
You can mix it yourself and let it all cook for awhile, or you can buy a ready made mix.
I personally prefer the Buildasoil V3 and also the Oly Mountain Modern Mix 2 Living Organic Soils.

If you go this route you need to be in a minimum of 15 gallon fabric pots, 25 gallon is best.
Have a thick mulch layer and a bit of cover crop, toss in a few worms and some Rove Beetles.
Water with dechlorinated water.

Back
Top Bottom