My first grow.

Re: My first grow...

Mg is one item that is missing in distill water, but Ca is also needed.

Update Feb 2, 2009. Aerogarden and veg forest.

I change out the solution.
15 gals r/o water
Bontenicare Pure Blend Pro Grow 300ml
Big Bud 2 tsps
Liquid Karama 150ml
Ca-Mg 150ml
1910 ppm
5.8pH

Buds everywhere: 2 unknow and 1 white Rhino

2009-02-04_11.jpg

I think I am at 5 weeks. I started flowering December 22, 2008

2009-02-04_9.jpg

The parameter above are in the reserviour

2009-02-04_4.jpg

2009-02-04_2.jpg

Here is the White Rhino:
2009-02-04_14.jpg

I am going to stop using the AeroGarden. The plants are drinking the water too fast. I have to refill the tray every other day. Too much work.

2009-02-04_16.jpg

I want to make two of the plants mothers.

The veg ebb and flow area is a forest. I have to cut them back. I will use the plants in here to do my next crop as a SCROG when my 1st crop is complete, sometime in late Feb.

2009-02-04_17.jpg

Too many clones.

Feb 16 update

I got the handheld microscope today. The tits are clear.

02_16_2009_004.jpg

02_16_2009_005.jpg

My veg area is over-grown. I cut the plants down once and now they are wide and tall. I will cut them down again this week. My 2nd grow will be SCROG and i believe by cut the plants in the veg area will provide more cola.

The Aerogarden is just a waste of time to use as a veg unit. The reserviour is too small. I have to refill the unit every other day. The clones are now about 20" tall and are wide!!!. I will cut them down also for the SCROG once my flower area is available.

One other thing, the buds are very sticky. My fingers felt like paste was on them. The leave now have crytals covering them near the buds.

abso-fucing-lutely beautiful, great job man, really impressed

I am at 51 days in the flowering phase. I am wondering when do I start to flush. Do I start when the trichs turn amber? Or, will the trichs turn amber once I start to flush?

I harvested and cured the crop. 3 plants and I got approx 130g, 4.5oz. 400w lights, ebb and flow (2x2).

I went to a friend's house and we sampled the results (a party of 4).
1st the bagseed, the smoke taste was like a lite grapefruit taste with a bit of after taste. The smoke was thick. We smoke one blout. We sat for a moment and a feeling of the body relaxing then I felt my head feeling lite. A very relax state of mind.
Then we did the White Rhino, complete head high!!! And I mind started remembering pleasent things. I enjoyed the feeling. The taste was mild and smooth, a little like a melon.

Next we place the WR in a bong. After two hits, I stood up, went to the sofa and day dreamed of old lovers (smile).

After a few moments or an hour, I was called back to the table to try the WR in my Vapor Genie. Two hits and I was done for at least an hour. Complete Head high with some body. We ordered pizza and eat like we were straving. That night I was passed out for 6 hours of the best sleep I had since 1998.

The next day, I was feeling completely rested.

03_05_2009_002.jpg

03_05_2009_005.jpg

Nice looking bud.:smokin:
Sounds like you had some fun.:smokin:
I tried some my Rhino it tastes like roses with a hint of citrus.:grinjoint:

Pan4

You are correct about the taste. It was the WR that had the grapefruit/citrus taste. We had a very good night. I usually just take a couple of hits, but that night I was celebrating the harvest. I left a jar with my friend. He just ask for more. No no no. I must keep my supply until the next harvest. I will share every now and then... :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom