My First Jadam ultra low cost concrete veg and fruit gardening

MY container farm and flower beds , I made beds from old dog homes , paddling pools , compost bins etc , Nothing too nutty about Nutty, recycle is key .

P1170796.JPG

P1170801.JPG

P1170802.JPG

P1170805.JPG

P1170806.JPG

P1170807.JPG

P1170808.JPG

Remember this big pot @Bill284 , turned out lovely , I am using Jadam for my flowers also :) I am really really proud of how far I have come in a short time . Clearing the head works wonders mate ,

P1170809.JPG
P1170810.JPG
P1170813.JPG
P1170814.JPG
P1170815.JPG
That garden is amazing.
Great therapy too.
You definitely have the nack for it.
Since we are moving i haven't grown anything at all outside this summer.
Just weeds.hehe
Between you and @Bud Love your gardens are making me jealous.
Its ok though small pain for a big gain.
My garden next summer will be wonderful.
Bill

Making a lady bug home for my little girl , this was an old oil tank that was cracked ,
Over this last few days ive been meditating and doing this little gift for my daughter .
I am adding black spots but letting my kids put them on . there are also little black window boxes to be attached where you see the wood. these will have plastic flowers and expanding foam to hold them in place , the foam will be painted like soil :)

So far i did this , and trust me i did this while AWARE and it shows , normally things i start do not get finished :laugh:
My missus and I have appealed for any one dumping these to give to us and we will do them up nice for play groups etc that has zero funding, Given something back to the people :)
Will update when complete ,
Nutty is a happy soul these days :)

P1170969.JPG
P1170971.JPG
P1170972.JPG
P1170974.JPG
P1170976.JPG
P1170977.JPG

Happy Sunday mate.

Got to say, I'm jealous of your growing skills. That garden looks like a peaceful place to be..
that chair man, it's fookin awesome, I want one..:rofl:
Oh, when i first read you were making a lady bug home, i thought you were making a home for lady bugs but you've made the bairn a home that's a lady bug.. that is one creative mind you have..
All in all, excellent work mate.. well impressed.
Enjoy the rest of your day.. take care

Squiggle

Back
Top Bottom