My garden

DNA Genetics Seeds - Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Fondue is the perfect balance of Exodus UK Cheese and Chocolope. The Chocolate Fondue is a heavy feeder and an easy pick for the beginner due to the ease of growing and the amazing results. Chocolope and Cheese are great for all-day smokers, they have beautiful aromas and tastes they’re not too high, not too stoned, and their effects will creep up on you slowly through the day. Chocolate or cheese both melt great in a fondue - we give to you - Exodus UK Cheese x Chocolope, when put together, their flavours combine perfectly and the strength increases, this smoke will relax your body AN

Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Chocolate Fondue »»» Cheese x D-Line
Cheese Exodus Cheese Cut
Skunk #1
Skunk #1
Skunk #1
»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
D-Line
»»» O.G. Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze
O.G. Chocolate Thai
Thailand »»» Sativa
Cannalope Haze
»»» Haze Brothers x Mexico
Haze Brothers
Original Haze
O Haze
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
India »»» Sativa
Mexico »»» Sativa

So here's a few updates. I've now got 6 Lil ones in high brix soil mix.

Pestelence s1
Pure kush
Jillybean
9# hammer
Chronic thunder
Bubble Yum

All in 1 gallon and on there journey. I'll post pics soon.

So we are half done trimming and are at 7.25 lbs. Most already off to patients

Washed product is alot better tasting for sure. It's noticeable.

Also got
African buzz
Jillybean (male hopefully)
Transplanted from seed area.

Power flower is next.

Thanks man. Here's the setup for trimming today. I have an area I do most my trimming but I have other people coming to help so moved everything to our dining room.
DSC_10363.JPG
DSC_10353.JPG

Fantastic! Maximize Efficientcy and Productivity!! Lol
Bet you guys had a long but fun day!!
:Namaste:
Xoxo

So tonight in the garden we will be playing some zep,bls,mother love bone, Kenny g. Yes Kenny g.

Gonna do a significant defoilation in main flower.
Ran all rooms inventory
23 Strains are gonna get culled down to top ten. 3 of which will be entered in Seattles medical cannabis cup in September so here are the new Strains

Currently in bloom
That's new
White widow (done few years back different breeder)
Lemon kush

Room 2 starting jan4
Dirty heri
Red heri fruit
Ed Rosenthal super bud
Platinum girl scout cookie (dhn cut)
Rosetta stone (done a year ago)
Green crack
Nightmare on elm street
Jedi kush

All will be tested.
Top 3 will go against my current top 3 for entry.

Lmao, hey Kenny G is an awesome sax player! So is that it? Is that the trick to play romantic music sometimes to your plants?!?! I knew it! Haroman doesn't believe me but see?? See!!
Right on, mines likes metal you know? lol awesome!

Xoxo

Plants need to rock to lol. I do play music for them and my veg is right behind my recording studio so they here a ton of original stuff

My other thread is a lil more up to date with exact setup now.

and you've yet to see budzilla

wow, you are some busy in those rooms of yours dutty,, fingers must be getting a bit sore by now. ya know,, one has to think about all the time and effort one puts into this hobby (hobby for me). the time is substantial. hopefully, for anyone, it's a labour of love, because time is valuable. i am counting on a big improvement in the quality of smoke i will have access to when i get some harvesting done. trimming is a big chore eh? even with just one or two plants it takes time,, cheers dutty, peace

DSC_2094.JPG

I've got tons of oil rigs. E nails etc etc. This new guy is pretty cool it's kinda like a straw. With a perc in the middle. And very easy to clean.

Back
Top Bottom