My garden

After years of side by sides. Different mediums (even the hippy dippy outdoor only bat guano so guess I have done organic in terms and it sucked)
I tried these
Fox farm
Canna
General hydroponics
Advanced nutrients
Dyna gro
Ez grow
Super soil
House and garden
Nectar of the gods
Age old organics

I've found in my situation house and garden did the best (no its not chemicals people need to read more) and in all reality organic is chemical in a sense as well cause there are chemical reactions occurring in the soil so it just a state of mind to make one feel better about them self. I like to refer to this as the Al Gore syndrome. I'm here for planet change but I take a private jet everywhere that uses more fossil fuels than an average driver per year or better yet my mansions power consumption is larger than most small towns. Lol f'ing hypocritical people and there ideological ideas to each there own though I firmly believe that.

So here's my mix
House and garden
A and B (most of my Strains 60%) I add an extra 1ml per gallon
I don't use amino treatment it was too expensive for what Lil added results.
Dyna gro pro tekt (till first signs of flower)
Age old organics optimize (till first signs of flower)
Roots excelerator (until the end of week 4 of bloom)
Drip clean(all waterings)
Multi zen (week one of veg till end of week 3 of bloom)
Algen (only if I hand water cause it requires me to clean the piss out of my holding tank after)
Nitrogen boost (week one of veg till end of week two of flower)

Bud xl (week 4 of flower till flush)
Top booster(week 5 only maybe a hair longer)
Top shooter (week 6 till flush)

I flush 6 days to 10
House and garden recommends 3-5 days

So it's a Lil tweaked but barely.

Nice, thanks Dutty.

Organic or whatever, each to their own, right. Now you have talked about the scale of your grow in other threads and I assume from the list of nutes above there was quite a bit of trial and error by you. Might be a dumb question but, did you decide on these specific nutes because of grow size or ease of use or cost? Or was it just the best end product? One other question, do you flush with ph water only?

Found a shop about 30 min away that carries the House and Garden line, going to have to check it out.

Thanks again. :Namaste:

Before you buy ask to try a sample pack on a plant for a full cycle. They more than likely will and if not call HandG and say you are contemplating switching over but would like to try first.

I choose based on alot of factors
Ease
Cost
Product
Results
Rep

But the number one reason was quality the quality was the best in my application even in my small old trial rooms not my bigger ones. I've seen the most impressive results in a tent under a 1000 on the full line up with there magic green foliar spray as well.

Tonights dinner

DSC_31303.JPG
DSC_31312.JPG
DSC_31321.JPG
DSC_31331.JPG
DSC_31341.JPG

got a busy night after dinner in garden and movies with the wife and kid:thumb:

Bet you figured everything I said though!

I've seen you give awesome advice your very knowledgeable.

Not all of it, some I thought of, but wasn't sure of due to a lack of experience, and those things you helped confirm what I was thinking. I generally think outside the box, so I can come up with a ton of ideas on things, I just never know which ideas are better than others.

And thank you, but not everyone agrees. After a recent new user asked for advice, and after I answered his question, he insulted me for having only 2 grows (to his 10 grows, which obviously puts him way beyond Jorge Cervantes) I decided to give up on helping people in the FAQ section.

I'd much rather spend my time in the journals, watching people of various skill levels growing. It's a better use of my time.

Enjoy the dinner, and thanks for making me hungry again. :rollit:

I finally sit down in front of the computer and here we are posting food pictures... now my fat kid butt is back in the kitchen like, mac n cheese yes! baked potatoes sounds great! I have chicken.. lets do this haha

Back
Top Bottom