DSCF00446.JPG
DSCF00436.JPG
DSCF004212.JPG

My DIY grow box. Total cost $25.50:thumb:
DSCF00418.JPG
DSCF00446.JPG
DSCF00436.JPG
DSCF004212.JPG

I see the pictures, but can you give a run down of the setup? How much light is that you're using? Trying to put together a box as well with limited funds. So far I have a 2-shelf Sterilite cabinet with a grow area of about 3.3 sq. ft. Trying to outfit it with lights to see what would be effective.

Thanks!

box is about 5 feet tall. fan is a standard powersupply fan i ripped out of an old powersupply. I am using a 200watt cfl. it was my first grow so it was hit or miss but she is growing great and budding away

box is about 5 feet tall. fan is a standard powersupply fan i ripped out of an old powersupply. I am using a 200watt cfl. it was my first grow so it was hit or miss but she is growing great and budding away

What intensity is your light? You are just using the one 200 watt CFL? What light cycles did you use 18/6 veg and12/12 flower?

What intensity is your light? You are just using the one 200 watt CFL? What light cycles did you use 18/6 veg and12/12 flower?

this was my first grow so alittle new to the terminology. But i do do those light cycles though. even though its a autoflowering seed. And yes just one since at the time i made the grow box i was broke as all hell. Used a cfl that i had in the house :p But my next grow will have two or three cfls of the same wattage. The plant is currrently in the flowering stage and is growing quite well. lots of budding. I will post pictures next time I get around to finding my camera.

Back
Top Bottom