My mom has cancer, can cannabis save her life?

Hello we just came from hospital and they say my mother have 2 months only for living.
She had a cancer to lungs and she went to hospital and the say it is only there and can treat her to be OK.
One week later ,yesterday she pass out and take her to hospital .today they say the cancer make metastasis to the heart.

Is anything I can do to help her .
I have some plants already in flowering phase.

It is strange feeling someone to be sick and I nothing u can do to help.

Very strange feeling to see ur mother to die slow ,every day.
If there is something I can do ,I must do it now.
Thank you

Here's a quick link to explain the common things around a home that can be used for plant food.

Lost my dad last Nov.,lung cancer,he never even smoked,took care of him on hospice,I know what your going through, so sorry,just be there with her and tell her how much you love her God will take care of the rest,keeping you in my prayers
I am sorry for what happened to u.
Every one have a story I just realized.

Mine is on progress.
Thank u very much for support.🙏

Here's a quick link to explain the common things around a home that can be used for plant food.
Great !!!
This is helpfully.

Thanks a lot👁🤜🤛🤝

Yup nothing better than nature's sun.

By chance since you said you need fertilizer, have you looked into homemade plant food using everyday kitchen scrap like eggs, banana peals, coffee, etc? It helps a bunch when they are having angry and you just cannot get bought plant food.

But that's neat I've never made my own strain... Maybe one day I'll get ballsy enough to play with pollen lol.

Hope the sun is shining bright for you and your family today.
I saw the next post.

I will give my best

It is in 3rd weed of flowering
2 weeks and maybe 2-3 days

It needs food right now.
I have some dust of 16-0-45

Nitrogen potassium

I just read it and I found it great.
I listen in past about bananas and eggshell but not how to do it.
Very helpfully my friend.
Thanks

I saw the next post.

I will give my best

It is in 3rd weed of flowering
2 weeks and maybe 2-3 days

It needs food right now.
I have some dust of 16-0-45

Nitrogen potassium
So for flower it's said to lower nitrogen as the plant isnt really needing it to produce "green" anymore ....but the plant does need phosphorus and potassium for building flower.

I wish I could be more help on the product you have but I'm just not familiar.

But in all seriousness if you absolutely needed to...your urine contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium....I know it sounds gross......but when in need your in need.
Urine contains: 11 Nitrogen, 1 Phosphorus, 2.5 potassium. EDIT: I AM NOT SAYING PISS ON YOUR PLANTS...the ratio is diluted 10:1 up to 50:1 (water-urine)

So for flower it's said to lower nitrogen as the plant isnt really needing it to produce "green" anymore ....but the plant does need phosphorus and potassium for building flower.

I wish I could be more help on the product you have but I'm just not familiar.

But in all seriousness if you absolutely needed to...your urine contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium....I know it sounds gross......but when in need your in need.
Urine contains: 11 Nitrogen, 1 Phosphorus, 2.5 potassium. EDIT: I AM NOT SAYING PISS ON YOUR PLANTS...the ratio is diluted 10:1 up to 50:1 (water-urine)
I will be honest I use poo from last year
I have no problem with pee but I will find money to get a cal/mag and a bloom fert with right ph
I believe 25 euros will be enough

The smaller I use 20-20-20 coz they are in the phase of grow .not too much.

I grow many years I know things but I have no money right now to buy the correct staff I need.
I believe I will make it.

Thanks again my friend.
U r there for me anytime.

This mean u r a good person

U have my best wishes🙏🙏

I will be honest I use poo from last year
I have no problem with pee but I will find money to get a cal/mag and a bloom fert with right ph
I believe 25 euros will be enough

The smaller I use 20-20-20 coz they are in the phase of grow .not too much.

I grow many years I know things but I have no money right now to buy the correct staff I need.
I believe I will make it.

Thanks again my friend.
U r there for me anytime.

This mean u r a good person

U have my best wishes🙏🙏
No problem we all need help sometimes... If you can I recommend @GeoFlora Nutrients they are the best in my eyes... I just don't know if they ship to you.

No problem we all need help sometimes... If you can I recommend @GeoFlora Nutrients they are the best in my eyes... I just don't know if they ship to you.

least available nute on earth. might as well recommend unicorn shit. i leave the tag in there so they get embarrassed enough to do something about their total useless distribution.

as an outright guess bio bizz may be available.

edit : if you have to go to bottle nutes general hydroponics or GH is just about everywhere.

least available nute on earth. might as well recommend unicorn shit. i leave the tag in there so they get embarrassed enough to do something about their total useless distribution.

as an outright guess bio bizz may be available.

edit : if you have to go to bottle nutes general hydroponics or GH is just
:( I just looked at shipping rates for shits and giggles across the globe from ny.....and :thedoubletake: 😭 to ship from here to say Italy with a a full 4lbs of each veg and bloom...just for the shipping alone is $40+ which would make ordering it not worth it.....or double cost....or the product is illegal cuz it's a "plant accessory"....like wut the hell is that?

But thank you bluter, I will try to remember that they are basically a us and ca product.

Hope your having a good morning.

But thank you bluter, I will try to remember that they are basically a us and ca product.

US only now. they don't ship outside. apparently they don't want a reseller on amazon or elsewhere doing it either.

US only now. they don't ship outside. apparently they don't want a reseller on amazon or elsewhere doing it either.
That's kinda sad.... Cuz it's a great simple product that should be accessible to the world.

I looked up shipping to consider middle manning it.....but like I said it's Hela expensive.

I looked up shipping to consider middle manning it.....but like I said it's Hela expensive.

they don't allow it anyway. i think they're concentrating on the US market first and slowly moving outward. it's probably a good brand management strategy.

I get some more photos of the plants coz they grow fast.
Some of them.
I know it is not a grow journal but I decide to put some photos since I did it before.

20220801_192005_copy_1024x1365.jpg

20220801_191921_copy_1024x1365.jpg

20220801_191857_copy_1024x1365.jpg

20220801_191846_copy_1024x1365.jpg

20220801_191843_copy_1024x1365.jpg

20220801_191551_copy_1365x1024.jpg

20220801_191537_copy_1365x1024.jpg

20220801_191527_copy_1365x1024.jpg

20220801_192005.jpg

I want to share with u some good news.
It is early yet to celebrate but I have good news from my mom.
The liquid on the heart was 2cm and went 2/3 down.
She won't need till now to make parakentisis and we still wait the oncologist to see what he is going to say.
Thank u everyone for praying 🙏 for my mom.
APPRECIATE TOO MUCH GUYS!!!!!

I hope next days will be like now .
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

She won't need till now to make parakentisis and we still wait the oncologist to see what he is going to say.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Hope things keep improving my friend. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Awesome

Back
Top Bottom