My pig ate my cannabis plant: Can it survive?

NorCal0324

420 Member
Yes... you read that right. My lovely pot belly pig snuck in and ate an entire cannabis plant I was about to switch to flowering. There are a few nodes left, one small leaf, and some tiny sprouting leaves at the nodes. Is it worth even trying to see if it can rebound? And yes, I've already threatened my pig that he will become a cannabis infused roasted ham if he does this again.

Attachments

• IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    872.8 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    481.6 KB · Views: 370
Yes... you read that right. My lovely pot belly pig snuck in and ate an entire cannabis plant I was about to switch to flowering. There are a few nodes left, one small leaf, and some tiny sprouting leaves at the nodes. Is it worth even trying to see if it can rebound? And yes, I've already threatened my pig that he will become a cannabis infused roasted ham if he does this again.
Lol.That's hilarious! The pig thought it was time to defoilate.

One of the hardest post to ever answer. So hard to type while laughing this hard. If you cut that top right above that top node it should grow out from there like it has been topped. I would guess around three weeks to four for it to have that new growth going again. Might want to have honey BAKED ham there watch videos on lollipopping and topping and not eating the whole dang thing.

your "pot belly" you mean Cannabis belly pig xD

Looks like he's holding back a laugh :laughtwo:

How can you stay mad at that face??!!

He didn't know he was being naughty. Cannabis does taste pretty good.

Keep an eye on him though. Some fertilizers are poisonous to ruminant animals. I know pigs aren't ruminant , but I would keep an eye on him anyway. It could give him the runs and potentially dehydrate him.

oh my god, he looks so pleased with himself i can't help but grin like an idiot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

some people reveg their post-harvest stumps so your plant should be able to rebound just fine. it's like your pig chopped it down many many weeks too early

Man sorry about your loss there!! My goodness.. Sorry it's not funny but funny.. But yes since the plant was attacked by Cannabis Lovin Proky it should freak out and start growing to survive, you should go ahead though as stated above and top the plant to the node right below the chew line..

Man sorry about your loss there!! My goodness.. Sorry it's not funny but funny.. But yes since the plant was attacked by Cannabis Lovin Proky it should freak out and start growing to survive, you should go ahead though as stated above and top the plant to the node right below the chew line..
Awesome. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom