My secret supplement - Oh its the best! 4 weeks from seed OMG!

I started to get into your journal... got part way down and got the finger. Joke or no joke it makes folks feel like they are getting the finger. For me, it just pisses me off and thats it but for others well they might not say anything but they won't be back either.

Your grow looks awesome and thank you for giving up your secret. I will give you plus reps for that!

edit - I thought I was in a journal, you should have a moderator move this to "journals in progress" ... and take out the finger pic :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welldone:

To be honest, your partner's middle finger made me not want to subscribe. That might change, but Buckshot has a very good point.

And what is wrong with his screen name? I don't get it. :hmmmm:

what finger? bunch of sissies! lol. nice plants man. so nice i did not even notice the finger in there. some people are a little overly sensitive. P.S. everyone with all the shootings lately Buckhot as a name is more offensive than the middle finger is what Budgreen is trying to say. {i think]

look yall again im sorry about the finhger Its not there to offend and if I knew how id remove it.. some updatescoming in a few minutes your gonna love this

heres your update with no filth !!
23016.JPG
22715.JPG
22614.JPG
23214.JPG
23416.JPG

@ buckshot. i was'nt callin names, i like your name. i been telling people for years, give me a 12ga. pump with oobuck over ANY semi auto! 9 shots per trigger pull!!

Can any of yall tell me , some of my more expensive seeds that are feninized have morphed.... Now are they worth growing still ie will they still bud but just seedy. Or should I beat them off the tree out back like I do the straight up males ?? anyone please it may sound dumb but im being serious !!

They'll be seedy but smokeable. I'd take seeded over.none anyday personally (don't trip on the finger pic. I was just pointing out the irony of it. The comment about us being sissies is just people giving ya shit now lol. Were sensitive because we want to preserve the atmosphere of the community here. But we still like to :party: and have fun. It was well received by me personally

Back
Top Bottom