Supplements

Lorenzo96

Hey guys Im on my new grow niw so I made a research on supolements and I have seen many levels of experienced growers from begginer to master levels. My question is does it actually make a difference if you use all the supplements at the flowering stage?

Hey guys Im on my new grow niw so I made a research on supolements and I have seen many levels of experienced growers from begginer to master levels. My question is does it actually make a difference if you use all the supplements at the flowering stage?
The short answer would be yes, BUT. If you are using a proper regime of nutrients then you would be fine without the supplements. If you are in a good organic soil then all should be taken care of. If this is your first time growing then keep it simple and watch it grow, a truly fantastic experience.

You can kind of do your own "scientific experiments" so to speak, find what makes a difference or not in your mind. As you will see all kinds of things folks feel is "essential/required" in their mind, some based on fancy marketing or adding more chemicals, and as like much of this growing stuff you will find opinions all over the place on the spectrum (and just like life their opinion is the only one that is right/works ;) ). Bigger isn't always better (like steroids in humans) and a lot of the stuff out there is marketing gimmicks to sell you more crap in my opinion, but I'm in the KISS group of keeping things as simple as possible and I feel finding good genetics can make as much or more of a difference than complicated processes and/or all kinds of additives.

Back
Top Bottom