My theories on stuff that may get you higher

I just make strong tinctures which I mix in high CBD bud into to calm it down so I get a bit less high.
And like 1ne eye if I need to get any higher I just take a shroom, you literally can't get higher than that.
I noticed that in my last coco butter batch: I mixed Sour Diesel CBD and Blueberry and got and it totally changed the high

I noticed that in my last coco butter batch: I mixed Sour Diesel CBD and Blueberry and got and it totally changed the high
Yes , I mix and match various cultivars with high THC and CBD plus the various terpenes to get just the right mix of pain relief and high.
You can dial it in just the way you like and need it.

Do any of you wonder if there is anything to do to get me higher. Nothing is proven and the only evidence I get is stuff that I read on the internet but here are some things that may get you higher.
COFFEE:coffee has caffeine which is a high of its own in a way and combined with THC i find it improves my high. I always start my with morning stretches, a glass of lemon water than a cup of coffee and a packed bong. If you really wanna spice it up you can put infused MCT oil in your coffee and that will really get you high.
CHOCOLATE: from what I read about chocolate it has some sort of feel good chemical that is similar to THC which is why people supposedly report better trips from infused chocolate compared to gummy’s. My personally fav is unsweetened coffee with a serving of raw cacao powder with reishi mushrooms and a spoonful of infuse MCT oil
Hemp wick: here are the facts, hemp wick burns at a much lower temperature which is why you can taste the terpenes better when used. My personal theory is that if it burns at a lower temp than your not torching all the THC before inhaling it and more is being put into your system. Mind you this is my personal theory and I haven’t read anything about this.
MANGOES: supposedly mangoes contain a terpene called “Mycene”. A terp that reacts well with THC
Working out: again my own personal theory but I would imagine that getting blood moving helps get THC to the brain
MCT OIL: this one is probably the only one proven here. MCT oil has the highest amount of saturated fats than any other oil and contains MCTs which is great for soaking up that good stuff
Soy or sunflower lecithin: mix a small amount in with your MCT oil prior to infusing to improve the amount getting absorbed and how fast it hits you.
I will help you get high out your gourd man! You will be asking yourself “Is this permanent?” Lol

Eat Mangos about 45 minutes prior. Something about the terpenes in the mangos theoretically intensifies the thc effect.
I did try this once but I was clearly a lousy experiment subject, or it was because maybe I was fully expecting to get smashed as I knew the bud, but I couldn't really say I felt any different, just smashed as expected. But that was just one experience. It's probably best to start with a whole box of mangoes! Ok if you're on a tropical island. :surf:

I made a nice batch using 1.5 oz in a 26oz bottle of everclear.

I only reduced it down to roughly 10 oz of liquid, can a person keep soaking/filtering/changing the bud out with it getting stronger or does everclear have a holding point where it won't absorb anymore new and essentially be a waste of new product?

After the last harvest I have a pile of larf/popcorn that I wouldn't mind using if itll keep increasing potency??

Back
Top Bottom