My Very First Grow Journal: BC Big Bud Grown Indoors In Soil

Man this mega crop is insane. Here’s a photo from the one plant in the dwc from last Thursday
6E271816-7287-4EE5-983B-6DE26248126D.png

and here’s one of the same plant 6 days later...
D4579D64-CEA6-42B8-AEF8-D742A68C40DE.jpeg

i would say she’s loving it lol. I’m very impressed
Wowzers! That’s a lot of growth! :thedoubletake:

Wowzers! That’s a lot of growth! :thedoubletake:
It really took off lol. I like the dwc system but I clearly need to pay more attention. I got lazy and I also didn’t have as much know how as I thought I did. I’m glad @West Hippie was here to chime in and get me straightened out. And you as well @Backlipslide, you’ve helped me out a lot. Even at @Emilya chiming in here and there. It’s all very appreciated! Everyone here rocks!

Looks like shes pushing out pistils in that one pic. Won’t be long and you’ll really notice the stretching. She may even be stretching right now, and would be why it looks like it’s growing so fast. Couple more days those pistils will really pop off

Little update here. Kinda disappointed that my lollipurps seeds all turned out to be female but at the same time I guess I’m happy I’ll get some buds out of them :p Anyway I just did my work for the night in the tent. The big og kush beast’s bucket was nearly empty so she got 2 gallons added. Her roots are taking up a lot of space in the bucket. Roughly the size of a soccer ball I would say. The other two girls I have in there are the og kush cbd version. Ph in all buckets was dropped to 5.5. Moved all the lollipurps to the other tent, kicked the old ladies plants out and switched to 12/12 for them to flower out. Will get pics of those tomorrow but here’s a couple of the other tent.
CCE1AC2E-1F81-4FE0-A473-B7A644DB54A5.jpeg9C8A902F-8CFF-4346-A097-888A8B4C2F43.jpeg

Spent too much time out fishing totally forgot to add a photo of he lollipurps flowering tent. Here it is! She’s quite full and will only get fuller
D222A9F0-A91E-4FDE-A166-6398C66E4C0A.jpeg
A long as you caught something! Girls look great ! Maybe that’s what I need to do , I saw the stripe bass running the river and no pole with me . Top water action season!

Back
Top Bottom