Nanner Advice

Hi there

I’m trying very hard not to freak out and I’m failing badly.

I have a Tangerine Dream Monstercropped clone who is around Week 3 in flower.

Since she has flowered, I have noticed she has very prominent large plant ovaries/mammary glands (I forget what they are called). Today I was fussing about with her and I noticed this. I pulled it off and squeezed to open and pictured the inside.

AB692D61-9C22-427D-A644-8155112F4C73.jpeg

I also nipped off a bud and trimmed it up and you can clearly see her plant ovaries/mammaries, which I’m praying aren’t testicles. I don’t remember the original plant ever having this problem. There is no evidence of seeds in the bud.

5B03312D-3CC3-491B-B3AB-E1780053FD93.jpeg

I have 3 other flowering plants so I’m a Kit Kat finger off going def con nine. I just don’t know what to think or do.

Thank you for your time. I would so appreciate any advice on whether it’s a herm, or a nanner or (please MJ God of Green) it’s normal (I know this is slim lol). I have checked every other bud and can’t see any other problems.

I have full size pictures in my journal. I also often use bad language, so if swearing offends you and you want to see a larger picture I can post it here no problems. I just didn’t want to take up your computer space by posting all of them here.

Thanks again
Tra :)

The red circled pic and the one you cut open, I can’t quite tell. The other photos are fine. In the one you cut open you can see two pistils, and I’m not sure what the other part is, if it’s a nanner it’s really kinda late, looks like most of the pistils are brown (non-receptive). The two on the side of the stem at the node, are calyxes (lady parts). I think you’re ok, but keep your eyes open. BTW, very nice looking plants.

The red circled pic and the one you cut open, I can’t quite tell. The other photos are fine. In the one you cut open you can see two pistils, and I’m not sure what the other part is, if it’s a nanner it’s really kinda late, looks like most of the pistils are brown (non-receptive). The two on the side of the stem at the node, are calyxes (lady parts). I think you’re ok, but keep your eyes open. BTW, very nice looking plants.
Thank you for your response.

I will keep watch.

Thank you. I veg like a boss then flower like a moron.

I dont see any nanners, might in the one you circled but thats in the bud. Not a problem, underneath the buds are the nanners/herms to fear but i dont see any.

Nice looking buds
Thank you for taking the time to look. I really appreciate it :)

I hope you’re right.

Looks fine to me Tra, nothing to worry about
Week 3 of flower? Wow, they are gonna be sticky-icky-icky buds
Hello you :)

Omg, I can not get flower right.

I nearly fucking dropped dead when I saw it. You know I’m not one to overreact aye? Took all my power not to pour petrol on her and set her alight. In my mind it had already pollinated my other 3 lol.

I have a nightshift tomorrow. Your mission if you choose to accept it is to make sure I don’t go #mimmy on her on Sunday.

Lolllllingggg

Nothing showing yet so no need to worry. Just keep an eye on the plant and if something (male flower) does show up either pinch it off or pinch it with tweezers to crush it before it can get old enough to produce pollen.
Thank you Smokingwings :)

I’ll check her daily.

Your plants look healthy, frosty and vibrant. I personally don't see any bananas in your photos.

Bananas will typically stick out quite brightly against the buds, and will be white/yellow, like the inside part you eat of a banana and generally will open up kind of like a banana peel looks when open. Those "calyxs" near where the main stem and branch come together are normal as well.

Nice looking buds though! keep crushing it!

Your plants look healthy, frosty and vibrant. I personally don't see any bananas in your photos.

Bananas will typically stick out quite brightly against the buds, and will be white/yellow, like the inside part you eat of a banana and generally will open up kind of like a banana peel looks when open. Those "calyxs" near where the main stem and branch come together are normal as well.

Nice looking buds though! keep crushing it!
Thank you so much.

I looked them over yesterday and all seems good. I’ll keep a close yes just the same. I have 4 girls in flower all at different stages.

Perpetual grow they said. It will be fun they said. lollllllll

Thank you so much.

I looked them over yesterday and all seems good. I’ll keep a close yes just the same. I have 4 girls in flower all at different stages.

Perpetual grow they said. It will be fun they said. lollllllll
Keep your eye's peeled with perpetual. A lot of the nanners are not viable some are some are not. I've gotten seeds from them usually an exact copy of the mother plant too and if it fire... well free seeds.
Usually only get a handful so its not the end of the world.

Looking good steady the course.

If you're concerned foliar on something like coconut water mixed with water. The water will knock down the pollen if there is any floating around.

Keep your eye's peeled with perpetual. A lot of the nanners are not viable some are some are not. I've gotten seeds from them usually an exact copy of the mother plant too and if it fire... well free seeds.
Usually only get a handful so its not the end of the world.

Looking good steady the course.

If you're concerned foliar on something like coconut water mixed with water. The water will knock down the pollen if there is any floating around.
Thank you so much for your advice.

I will :)

Back
Top Bottom