Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Re: SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY

Darn.. I bet they can withstand some time, depending on how strong is your intake fan. The LEDs are pretty cool so air makes up for most of evaporation. Good luck man! *crossing fingers*
Hey mate. How do you mean how strong the intake fan is? The extake runs around 300m3 after the loss through the filter and the ducting. Intake is much much much weaker :) you ment the stronger the air runs through the faster the evap aye?

Glad i hadnt cranked it up to 800 lol

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

Re: SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY

What is it gonna be 8 days? I bet they bounce back. G/L
8 days. My mate called me just now. He made it to them....

I said to him: there are 2 buckets in the bathroom. 5L with feed, 8L rain water. Start with some rain water, finish with feed.

I thought this should last wednesday and saturday waterings

Now he told me they looked very good, still bit pale but no hanging leaves. Anyway he said he gave them both buckets plus some tap water this morning. .

So he watered about 15Liter at once.

Oh lord let rain some brain....was hard to stay nice and calm on the phone .

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

He got worried about a flood from the drain too. He called me just now that he checked back and there was no water on the bottom. And he repeated they look great and made some pictures he will send me later when he understood how to remove the exif data :) pretty busy and dizzy guy

Haha. 12-15L on 50L of soil without runoff. I guess its floodtime in Soilland...now they have plenty to drink till monday.

Dear god of the high yields...have mercy with all of us

Hey nice journal, the dd's one too!
Can you tell me more about ur co2 supp?

Hey nice journal, the dd's one too!
Can you tell me more about ur co2 supp?
Hey Nutria, thank you. First try :)
I ordered a Boost Buddy with rotting Mushrooms inside. sounds awful, smells awful. Hehe

But i dont think it is doing much and would not recommend buying one if you dont seal the growroom and shut down the fans. Maybe it helps when you buy 5 of them, but then its way too expensive imo.

Maybe the user activated MyCO2 Bags are better, but all other products start generating CO2 while sitting in the shelf waiting for a buyer and there is no date of manufacturing on the box.

I mean it puts out co2, my co2 meter went high when i had it next to the membrane of the bag, but the overall environmental co2 levels not raised to a point would buy one again.

Everyone growing in his closed bedroom would have much higher CO2 levels and if you know someone growing in his bedroom tell him to turn the lights on while he sleeps in there. My bedroom PPM after 8 hours of sleep with door and window shut was almost 3000.

I hope this helps bud

Hey Nutria, thank you. First try :)
I ordered a Boost Buddy with rotting Mushrooms inside. sounds awful, smells awful. Hehe

But i dont think it is doing much and would not recommend buying one if you dont seal the growroom and shut down the fans. Maybe it helps when you buy 5 of them, but then its way too expensive imo.

Maybe the user activated MyCO2 Bags are better, but all other products start generating CO2 while sitting in the shelf waiting for a buyer and there is no date of manufacturing on the box.

I mean it puts out co2, my co2 meter went high when i had it next to the membrane of the bag, but the overall environmental co2 levels not raised to a point would buy one again.

Everyone growing in his closed bedroom would have much higher CO2 levels and if you know someone growing in his bedroom tell him to turn the lights on while he sleeps in there. My bedroom PPM after 8 hours of sleep with door and window shut was almost 3000.

I hope this helps bud

Thanks!
I asked because I will face high temperatures in summer and co2 could help me.
Anyway lets see how ur goes

Thanks!
I asked because I will face high temperatures in summer and co2 could help me.
Anyway lets see how ur goes
Maybe it is doing something good, i had some temp problems too before i got my hands on the bag but some of the plants still looked happy over 30C without CO2. Try Nebula or other strains that dont react negative to high temps during the summer, or, when you try co2 bags grab 1 or 2 original MyCO2 bags and activate them yourself. Depending on how old the Boost Buddies are when you revieve them they may not work for long. Good luck. :)

Maybe it is doing something good, i had some temp problems too before i got my hands on the bag but some of the plants still looked happy over 30C without CO2. Try Nebula or other strains that dont react negative to high temps during the summer, or, when you try co2 bags grab 1 or 2 original MyCO2 bags and activate them yourself. Depending on how old the Boost Buddies are when you revieve them they may not work for long. Good luck. :)

are u enjoing ur cob setup?
im building one too, 4x 1212@1.05A in a 2x2 tent

are u enjoing ur cob setup?
im building one too, 4x 1212@1.05A in a 2x2 tent
It took some time to get the right wattage for my space and the ambient temperature but i really like them. Run them at ~300W. If i had a bit more vertical room i could push them a lilbit harder.

What color and cri you want? I would go for HLG 240 1400mA driver with an external potentiometer (B version) . This way you could dim them pretty low but have a nice boost to 240W if needed.

Thanks angusman. I am looking forward seeing them again monday evening. .

A good thing about leaving them for a while is the big difference when you come back.

On my first grow i was away 8 days, too, right in mid flower. I left when the colas was like 1 inch thick... After a good week i had handgrenades on some of the tops. I must have looked like the grinch when i opened the tent

It took some time to get the right wattage for my space and the ambient temperature but i really like them. Run them at ~300W. If i had a bit more vertical room i could push them a lilbit harder.

What color and cri you want? I would go for HLG 240 1400mA driver with an external potentiometer (B version) . This way you could dim them pretty low but have a nice boost to 240W if needed.

i used a calculator from a different forum and asked them some suggestions.
I bought 4xCitizen 1212 80cri driven by an HLG 240 1050mA, total of 150w and a ppfd of 800-900. I can add one more cob and I already have it (used for veg @1.4A). It is suggested to have a ppfd under 900 without CO2 supplementation, and up to 1200ppfd with co2. Let's see how does this work

i used a calculator from a different forum and asked them some suggestions.
I bought 4xCitizen 1212 80cri driven by an HLG 240 1050mA, total of 150w and a ppfd of 800-900. I can add one more cob and I already have it (used for veg @1.4A). It is suggested to have a ppfd under 900 without CO2 supplementation, and up to 1200ppfd with co2. Let's see how does this work
Oh you already built that light? Nice
That 900ppfd sounds pretty good without co2. 5 in a square sounds even better. Close to the canopy without reflectors you can dim it pretty good and the cobs last a lifetime.

What Kelvin your chips have?

You can post a picture of the light in the thread in my sig if you want.

Aloha, I am back from my trip.
I dont know what happened in the last days and where my water went, but my plants look like they havent been watered for a week.

Remember sunday the 12th after my last watering?
420-magazine-mobile1608711947.jpg

420-magazine-mobile714845964.jpg

Thats how they looked this evening day 22 or so since 12/12
420-magazine-mobile657158710.jpg

420-magazine-mobile287450658.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1843119071.jpg

Remember my happy lil nebula clone?
420-magazine-mobile630342273.jpg

Smelled like dried leaves when i opened the closet. Not a single funky smell in the air, almost no sugar.

Started to remove the main part, gave them rain water and a lil food afterwards and sprayed the entire plant surface with a mild foliar feed and rain water.

Crispy
420-magazine-mobile781295910.jpg

And thats how they looked an hour later before lights out.

420-magazine-mobile854074879.jpg

Pretty airy in there.
420-magazine-mobile897185369.jpg

What a day. Thinking about starting over with another Nebula Clone i have in veg in the living room and throw this hall of bad memories away.

Bit stretched but she is healthy, ready for a transplant to a huuuuge airpot and already 5 inch flat for a scrog.

Not shure if these plants will ever re*COVER close to what they were capable of a week ago (*with trichomes and terpenes) .

420-magazine-mobile1236576372.jpg

Sorry to see what happened bro, I'm sure they will bounce back strong, they already are a bit.

What do you think may have happened?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry to see these sad looking ladies. Will you try to save them or is it too late ?

Hey. I am not shure what i'll do and if i should let them go for another 7-8 weeks (another 60 bucks for electricity+nutes) or stop this mess. They look so fucked up and lost 50% of their leaves.

I've put so much money and time in this project and it would be a pain to get outta this beat up and empty handed, but i am not shure if i can cope with seeing this sad grow every day or two.

Seeing them like this really hit me hard and pushed me deep into a new episode of depression, mood swings and feelings of guilt that built up over the last few winter month.

I just wanted to tell you that i'll probably stop updating this journal and try to fix myself...

Have to talk to the person that told me he watered 15L 4,5 days before i came home. Havent seen any pictures he told me he made...just dont understand how...

I watered sunday morning, heavy, maybe 5 to 6L.

4 days later He was telling me they looked great and he watered plenty

Another 4 days later they should look like that.... Can not believe it. Guessing...

Ahh sorry mate I bet your boiling!
I went on holiday and a mate was meant to water mine everyday 5 litres came back to something similar took about 2 weeks to bring back to a happy plant. Though this was in veg
Maybe a fresh start is the best medicine
Cheers for the journal mate all the best for your next one

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Back
Top Bottom