NecoD's 1st Journal - Blue Kush Auto & 60 Day Wonder - Indoor LED Tent Grow

NecroDiesel

Hello 420 members.

NecroDiesel (just Necro please) signing in for my 1st posts and journal. While this is my 3rd grow over all it will be my first LED grow as well as my first Auto Flowering grow. I have limited knowledge and would appreciate any help/tips i can get.

What strain is it? Blue Kush Auto x2, 60 Day Wonder x2
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrids 80(I)/20(S) base values
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedlings
If in Veg... For how long? Up to the plant and my tender touch
If in Flower stage... For how long?Roughly 60-120 days from what information i could find
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Sunshine Pro Mix #4 w/ 20 perlite for aeration/drainage
If soil... What size pot? Solo cups till 3 sets of leaves, then 3 gallon smart pots
Size of light? 2x 300w Mars/Hydro LED
Is it aircooled? Somewhat
Temp of Room/cab? normal high is 84 low 76
RH of Room/cab? 27-33%
PH of media or res? Unknown at this time
Any Pests ? Just my room mate looking for a bud or 3
How often are you watering? Will vary as the plants dictate
Type and strength of ferts used? Sensi PH Perfect grow/bloom, Cal-Mag, Big bud, and Overdrive. Will start light and gradually increase till i see issues then adjust from there.

Hope you will follow along and help me out. With them being auto's im a little scared i might stunt/hermi them.. but i guess we will see.

Pics will follow soon. just have to do the whole resize upload thing. I will figure it out and get them going.

re: NecoD's 1st Journal - Blue Kush Auto & 60 Day Wonder - Indoor LED Tent Grow

Ok here are the photos

The set up
Light-Filter_set_up.jpg

Blue Kush
Blue_Kush_Auto.jpg

60 Day Wonder
60_Day_Wonder.jpg

I just planted 2 60 Day Lemon... i hope they join the party

I'll just say good luck with the first step. Sounds like you've got a good base of knowledge to go on,autos aren't much different. They'll be done before you know it. If you're taking bets I'll say 87 days. :) you could check out my first journal, three autos all finishing at different times. 80 days, 112,days and my last one is on 115 today and 8s getting flushed, so another week. I've also had an auto flower in two weeks (possibly grower error)

Keep up the good work, everything looks grand.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

im worried about the LED part.. since they are seedlings. I have read it can wreck them? so i only have 1 of the 2 going atm... is that correct?

im worried about the LED part.. since they are seedlings. I have read it can wreck them? so i only have 1 of the 2 going atm... is that correct?

:circle-of-love:Necro, you can keep the light at the height of 30" or above.

Looks like your question was answered by a professional. Thanks smokesarah!! You do have a great way of finding folks in need. I love mars hydro's on the spot customer service, lovely.

Thank you SmokeSara and Snidajsed for the replies. I have to shift the tent to a different side of the room for better venting and power options. once i get it moved i will adjust the light height and go from there.

Update Time!

The tent got moved to a better location in the room to give me better power options than i had before. I am also able to vent it out of the window next to the AC. I was getting temps into the low 90's before the move. Now with the fan controller i am able to keep it in the 77-81 degree range. I also moved them to their final containers. A little sooner than i wanted too but i have to go out of town for 3 days for a family event and didn't want to leave them in the solo cups. My room mate will water them for me but i have seen how many solo cups he has knocked over so...

Blue Kush Auto #1 ( 5 days old)
Blue_Kush_1.jpg

Blue Kush Auto #2 (4 days old)
Blue_Kush_2.jpg

60 Day Wonder #1 (5 Days old)
Wonder_1.jpg

60 Day Wonder #2 (4 Days old)
wonder_2.jpg

Family photo
day_5_overview.jpg

The one concern i have is RH.. where should it be for seedlings/veg stage? I'm currently around 22%.. which i think is kinda low? What is the best way to raise it? any help would be appreciated.

The one concern i have is RH.. where should it be for seedlings/veg stage? I'm currently around 22%.. which i think is kinda low? What is the best way to raise it? any help would be appreciated.
buy a cool mist humidifier. It's really the best option, some folks will put a bucket of water and use a towel to draw the moisture into the air... Frankly I'd double check your hygrometer, compare it with another to confirm your readings. If it's that low, then only a humidifier will be enough to keep your tent above 50%...also once the plants get bigger they will put of more moisture too. Hope that give you some insight on your problem...

I know a good bit has to do with my location. I have VERY dry winters and HUMID summers. I live next to a river and a lake so the humidity really jumps when the weather gets warm. Im also trapped in a valley so it seems to just pool up when it gets warm. I'll look into a humidifier. If i can afford it i will do it. Thanks for the reply and i appreciate the help.

Update time...

I got a humidifier but my exhaust fan negates it at 50%... it is dry here... if i reduce the fan, my humidity jumps along with the temp... i cant find a compromise... I hate life lol. I have a humidifier... during lights off ( on 18/6) currently RH is good (48%), when lights on i cant get over 24% at max output. My reader is correct based off of current climate for my area... I know they will still grow and produce.. but i want the best for my girls!

BK2 remix
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/BK_2_x3.jpg
60D W
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/60_day_2x3.jpg

their pic add forums are more than than they need to be... hope they fix it. but i doubt 420 even cares or monitors their forums anymore.... hint hint

sorry in the middle of a divorce and was to drunk and pissy to be posting. but i did it i will own it. sorry to anyone i offended

Update time again..

Day 20 from sprout and the Blue Kush Auto 1, and 60 Day wonder 1 both have preflowers and white hairs showing. Blue kush 2 and 60 day wonder 2 both got topped 4 days ago. the blue kush is recovering and growing nicely... the 60 day wonder on the other hand is not. she is really slow getting started again. but im not worried if it slows her down she will have a spot under the light till she finishes. Here are the pics. I took them out of the tent this time so get away from the purple/blue glow. color looks nice and no signs of deficiencies. thye are all taking full strength nute doses and no sign of nute burn.

Blue Kush Auto 2 (20 days old topped on day 16)
Blue_Kush_2_4th_pic.jpg

Blue Kush auto 1 (day 19) Not topped
Blue_Kush_1_4th_pic.jpg

Blue Kush Auto 1 preflowwers (day 19)
Blue_kush_1_preflowers.jpg

60 day wonder 1 (day 20) she has preflowers but to shy to let me get the camera up her skirt
60_day_wonder_1_4th_pic.jpg

60 day wonder 2 struggling to recover from topping (day 19) I knew it was a risk to try. will have to wait and see how she recovers (topped on day 15)
60_day_wonder_2_4th_pic.jpg

and of course the family photo
family_photo_4.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom