Need advice with my ppm and nutes

Hi guys!

Im a noob to indoor grow so, i was wondering if one give a plant in veg nutrients and the ppm is at 150, do i need to give more nutes? And if so where should my ppm be at.

Rh 50-60
Temp 23c-27c
Ph 6,3-6,8
Growing in soil with perlite

Advice will be appreciated

Hiya @Raymond Reddington like Chris has indicated, more info needed. Most definitely plants need nutes in veg! The manufacturers all have feeding schedules, typically for soil you don't really need to worry about ppm. Get your pH down and you are good to go.

Ok, what ph will be ideal and i wil do so? Please help.

I give reccomended dosage what nutes say then the ppm is 150. But ok you say i dont have to worry about the ppm so thats sorted, what ph range would you say wil suffice

Ph for soil needs to be right around 7. But that's soil pH not your water. I don't even have a pH pen! I tested my water when I first started, it's about 7.5, so I put 4tsp of vinegar in every gallon of water I serve.

What nutes are u using

Pics of plants always helps
Planted 17 feb and as my first time i feel like its grow is to slow i dont know like i said i need advice

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_183423.jpg
    IMG_20200406_183423.jpg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 47
According to the instructions i must use 1,25 grams on 11litres
After add of nutes my water ph is around 6,5
What height will you guys prefer above the canopy this is my lightwaiting for my mars hydro but due lockdown its difficult to get it here. So i need to work with what i have.
Here is the ppdf chart please tell what you guys think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200406_151304_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_20200406_151304_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom