Need help

I remove some critical leaves and hose sprayed again all plants , after i read a lot about spider mites i decited to spray with 50% alcohol and water 1:3 mix lots of people remove those fuckers like this without any damage on plant and flowers i hope will work for me to, will post in next days how its going, thanks everyone for help!

I remove some critical leaves and hose sprayed again all plants , after i read a lot about spider mites i decited to spray with 50% alcohol and water 1:3 mix lots of people remove those fuckers like this without any damage on plant and flowers i hope will work for me to, will post in next days how its going, thanks everyone for help!
That sounds like a good Strike at those fuggin buggers!! :thumb: Keep us posted on how she goes from here!

Well there not spider mites. They are much smaller than those. Plus note all the eggs also!

those are exactly spider mites. the common two spotted ones.

4329146f-5ab2-451b-af96-a39c89bdc91e-jpeg.2544046

eggs galore too.

so long as you're outdoor you can keep spraying them with a hose every other day, spray from the underside. upwards. normally there are enough natural predators outdoor to keep them under control. surprised they have established so heavily.

if you bring them in at night it may have aided them. they are usually worse as an indoor infection.

you can get ladybugs and other natural predators delivered in bulk to help in the garden. they can be very effective and even beneficial to the rest of the garden. make sure you bud wash after harvest.

spraying an iso mix will work in veg, but it melts trichomes and will ruin your bud big time. avoid it in flower.

I've had the same problem and got the neem as well, been a few weeks since I used it and now the smell is finally going away, I think I rather have diminished strength alcohol buds than smelly neem bud

the iso spray only works if it hits them. the multiple treatments needed make it not a great idea around bud. any pest in flower is tough to deal with. not just mites.

even in veg i alternate treatments. both are tough on the plant.

so long as you're outdoor you can keep spraying them with a hose every other day, spray from the underside. upwards. normally there are enough natural predators outdoor to keep them under control. surprised they have established so heavily.

if you bring them in at night it may have aided them. they are usually worse as an indoor infection.
Yep. I figure it is the constant moving them outside and back inside that is contributing to the problem.

@greentelescop, good looking plants and the SCRoG looks like you solved the problem of how to move the plants around. It might be best to bring the plants inside and keep them there. In the first msg you said they were outdoor plants. It sounds like you are taking the plants outside in the morning and bringing them back in in the evening for the 'forced flower 12/12 light schedule'.

There is a good chance that the mites first landed on the plants while they were outside. If the plants were to stay outside all day and all night then natural predators would keep the mites from becoming as bad a problem as it did. Even on a balcony all day, and not directly in a garden, there can be enough predators to make a difference.

When you bring the plants in at night then most likely there are no predators at all to keep their numbers under control. At the same time there is a chance that while inside some of the mites fall off the plants and are surviving in small cracks in the tiles on the floor or where the floor meets the wall. Those will lay eggs and then the young mites will end up on the plants.

I used Safer's insecticidal soap with fatty potassium acids. You spray the leaves thoroughly top and bottom and rinse off once it has dried. You can use Safer's throughout the whole life of the plant.

the iso spray only works if it hits them. the multiple treatments needed make it not a great idea around bud. any pest in flower is tough to deal with. not just mites.

even in veg i alternate treatments. both are tough on the plant.

@InTheShed did an ISO experiment and even after 7 days of spraying, he still had aphids. He also found out that spraying cannabis during flower with ISO actually melts the trichomes. For these 2 reasons, I wouldn't rely on ISO.

@InTheShed did an ISO experiment and even after 7 days of spraying, he still had aphids. He also found out that spraying cannabis during flower with ISO actually melts the trichomes. For these 2 reasons, I wouldn't rely on ISO.

iso doesn't work as well on aphids. a lot of the adults can are large enough to survive it. it'll mess a mite up bad though.

Hello, yesterday i hose sprayed and now almost all white pistlis become brown i have no idea why i didnt spray with alcohol and water jet.

90D935EC-B543-464A-A607-45A081FADAD8.jpeg

FCABA714-3945-458D-92A7-5A00EF5644F2.png
I wouldn't worry too much about the pistals browning. They will dry out and recede into the bracts. And new white pistals will pop up and continue building the buds. Albeit, more happier now that there's not a billion bug bites a day! ;)

Back
Top Bottom