NerdHerb's Grape Stomper Side-by-Side

DocMarleyOG

What's up its me Doc Marley back with my second journal you know the one I've been promising for a little over a month now...sorry for the delay be it's finally here!!

so a little background the Grape Stompers have been vegging for about a month now gonna be flipping them soon (Jan. 19th) this is a side-by-side nute vs nute my regular nutes Rock Nutrients vs an unknown line that came in blank white 1 gallon bottles :hmmmm: should be interesting..its a two part line but you know me i love my prime and teas so that shit will be getting added to the mix

i still like this format so if anything is repeated my bad

What strain is it? GRAPE STOMPER
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? SATIVA DOM HYBRID NOT SURE OF %
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEG
If in Veg... For how long? 1 MONTH
Indoor or outdoor? INDOOR
Soil or Hydro? SOIL BACCTO ELITEHP
If soil... what is in your mix? 65%ELITEHP 35%GROWSTONE
If soil... What size pot? 2GAL SMART POT FOR VEG 5GAL SMART POT FOR BLOOM
Size of light? 2 600WATT
Is it aircooled? NO
Temp of Room/cab? 73-75
RH of Room/cab? 50
PH of media or res? 6.3
Any Pests ? RANDOM LADY BUGS :cheesygrinsmiley:
How often are you watering? 3 TIMES A WEEK
Type and strength of ferts used? ROCK NUTRIENTS ON HALF AND WHITE BOTTLE ON OTHER HALF

sorry for the side way pics you know how that cell phone life is here is some of week one Green tags are the Rock Girl and the White tags are of course the White Bottle nutes..for the first two weeks i don't really use any nutes i like to feel the plants out get to know their nute profile...all they got during week one were light tea feedings consisting of

CalMag-10ml
Prime-5ml
SeaGreen-2ml
Budswel-15ml
Photosynthesis+-30ml
Azos-1scoop
GreatWhite-1scoop
SuperVit-1drop
SuperCharge-5ml

a1.jpeg
b.jpeg
c.jpeg
d3.jpeg
e.jpeg
f1.jpeg
g.jpeg

Re: #NerdHerb's Grape Stomper Side-by-Side

Week 4-5 don't know what happend but somewhere weeks got messed up :rofl:

all girls received

CalMag-20ml
Photosynthesis+-30ml
Prime-5ml
SeaGreen-2ml
Budswel-20ml
Azos-1scooop
GreatWhite-1scoop
SuperVit-2drop
SuperCharge-5,10ml
Finish-3ml

ROCK GIRLS
FUSION GROW-12,15ML

WHITE GIRLS GOT
WHITE GROW-15,20ML

z.jpeg
zzz.jpeg
zzzzzz.jpeg

Re: #NerdHerb's Grape Stomper Side-by-Side

time to upload some photos just got done transplanting the girls into the 5 gal smart pots :cheesygrinsmiley:

mixed up 1 bag of Baccto EliteHP 1 bag of Mother Earth Coco and 1 bag of Growstones..like i said im still trying to get this soil dialed in i wanna get more feedings in im used to feeding every other day havent been able to achieve that yet with this hoping the addition of the coco will help gonna have to up my CalMag though...

what's up time to feed these girls and i'm debating on whether or not i wanna flip them today or next week i actually thought the 19th was this week don't ask me how with all the dates and crap right in my face on here..i think i'm gonna flip them tonight to get my perpetual back on track it'll still be a week off but by the time these hit week 5 the next batch will be fully vegged enough to go into bloom..so yeah i think i'm gonna be flipping them tonight i will post some pics of them in the tent and what they look like in #TheBeast.. definitely an awesome feeling having my bloom room at 100% again :cheesygrinsmiley: uploading pics of them in the tent now stay tuned :hippy:

Like the new journal good title I like it the stompers looking gorgeous. As always what's the white bottle something u got at work or from a friend or something

thanks bro and thanks for stopping by...i got the White Bottle from a Rep its still in testing which is cool and not cool because they give u no npk or ingredients but from what i can tell its organic or mostly organic lol super thick like flora nova can't wait to see the results and see what this stuff really is

just got done feeding the girls..was finally able to do it i noticed my ph was high in my medium so to lower it i lowered my res but it was my first time using Advance Nutes PH down and yeah 10ml to 20 gals will take ur water from 6.8 to fucking 3 :rofl: so to fix it i dumped out most of my water which hurt my heart left about 7 gals in the res and filled it up again only to get it to fucking 4.5 so i went to work yesterday and bought some damn ph up form advance and now my res it at 5.8 :cheesygrinsmiley:

uploading some pics now stay tuned for feed and pic update

Back
Top Bottom