20150313_132924.jpg

20150313_132705.jpg

20150313_132630.jpg

3x Grape Ape 3x Star Dawg - Veg Day 38

20150313_133735.jpg

20150313_133744.jpg

PC Grow Box - Veg Day 38 Star Dawg

20150313_133310.jpg

when Brotha BAR said he could see the soil through but the latest pics you could see the tape on the containers

Alright guys it's been awhile but we need your help again! We looked up the flowering times and we are 2 weeks from each strains recommended harvest time by the nursey. We started having issues like 3 days ago and we flushed in hope it was a nute lockup, next day was worse and we believed it was cause of a deficiency so we watered with nutes and it seemed to hault whatever was going on.

Really need advice especially since I was expecting to start flushing for the finish.

Also, my trichs look clear with maybe 10% cloudy or more. Does the trich development matter when to flush.. or just for when you want to harvest?

Headband Deficiency
20150330_140120.jpg
20150330_140057.jpg

Stardawg Deficiency
20150330_140045.jpg
20150330_140026.jpg
20150330_140013.jpg

Grape Ape Deficiency (think its calcium def)
20150330_135951.jpg
20150330_135915.jpg

well you fed it and stopped it from getting worse
that's a good thing might wanna rethink the soil next time around
theres some really great working organic soil recipes roaming around here somewhere
from peejay might be able to search his thread with his name
id wait till you get mostly cloudy maybe 60 percent 40 clear then flush id say you have a week or a bit more to go
id say start checking trichs at 7 days and just wait till its where you want it check daily from day 7

Plants look pretty good man.

The deficiencies starting looks to me like "Senescence." A fancy way of saying the plant is preparing itself for the afterlife. It's strain dependent from what I have found and seen, but a lot of plants when they near the end, stop taking in nutrients from their media and start using up the stuff that's left over in their leaves. They start moving nutrients from the leaves into the buds. I think it has a lot to with plants that really bulk up in their final two weeks. Basically the plant will turn fall colors. Another indicator you are almost there! Great job guys Plants look beEoutafull!!

Question Eddie; how do you decide when to flip using a screen?

Question Eddie; how do you decide when to flip using a screen?

To be honest as much as I thought I read up on and researched about scrog'ing I don't know if I did it entirely right. Our veg box got toour cramped and we had to switch the plants to flower cause of a time restraint and we were struck with the 3 having to finish on one side of the 2X4 tent. When I made the screen I made it to the height of the top of star dawn thinking I could just raise up grape ape since his genetics leaves him a tad shorter then star dawg. I have been weaving and pushing branches further out to create an even canapé of bud sites. I don't know if this is the correct way or not but I have been absolutely stunned at the results. Which the 3 ladies are done I'll be making an identical screen and light rig for the other side and have 2 under 1 screen and really spread them out.

To be honest as much as I thought I read up on and researched about scrog'ing I don't know if I did it entirely right. Our veg box got toour cramped and we had to switch the plants to flower cause of a time restraint and we were struck with the 3 having to finish on one side of the 2X4 tent. When I made the screen I made it to the height of the top of star dawn thinking I could just raise up grape ape since his genetics leaves him a tad shorter then star dawg. I have been weaving and pushing branches further out to create an even canapé of bud sites. I don't know if this is the correct way or not but I have been absolutely stunned at the results. Which the 3 ladies are done I'll be making an identical screen and light rig for the other side and have 2 under 1 screen and really spread them out.
That's a good enough answer for me & sounds simple enough for me to follow on our micro-scrog, thanxx.

I think with a scrog, it's really grower dependent on when to do it. My buddy flips them while they are under the screen and uses it to catch the stretch. he actually added a second screen. Double SCROG, Dude!

I have yet to do a scrog, but from what I've seen everybody does it a little different.

Thanxx Sweets.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom