New from VA

Halcyonmom

420 Member
Hi there! I'm a new grower, currently have 4 close-to-harvest LSD-25 photos in soil in a grow tent. I didn't anticipate how fun this would be to watch these girls get big, stretch, flower and develop sparkly buds. To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. I'm peeking at them 5-6 times a day, oohing and aahing. I don't smoke but I have been using THC for insomnia for about 2 years and it is getting pricey at the level of tolerance I've developed over that time. I'm currently paying my sister $80/month for my medicine and she has about 10 other clients. I don't plan to make medicine to sell although I am going to give my sister some of what I grow in exchange until I get my own medicine made. Thanks for allowing me to join!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Halcyonmom

It's nice too see you are taking a bigger interest in your own medication.
There is lots to learn, my suggestion would be to start a grow journal so we can follow along and help if necessary, but we will get you to harvest. Here are the links.

What type of grow are you planning?
How big is you grow area?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Halcyonmom

It's nice too see you are taking a bigger interest in your own medication.
There is lots to learn, my suggestion would be to start a grow journal so we can follow along and help if necessary, but we will get you to harvest. Here are the links.

What type of grow are you planning?
How big is you grow area?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thank-you Tokin Roll. Currently I have 4 LSD photo ladies in a 48x48x80 grow tent with 400w LED. They are very sparkly and trichomes are beginning to get cloudy though most are still clear. I also have 20 clones of LSD that were transplanted to pots about 2 weeks ago. Most of those are destined to be sent to their forever homes over the next couple of weeks. I have a big extended family of pot heads who are ready to try growing. I love this forum and hope to set up up a journal soon as I figure it out. I've lurked for a while. Should I start with my current grow even though it is well into late flowering/budding? My next grow will be outdoors.

It sounds like you are going to be busy.

If you are that far into flower I would not start a journal now.
If you want you can post images and questions here.

Get information here.

There's is the growers lounge and forums also.

Tok..

I didn't anticipate how fun this would be to watch these girls get big, stretch, flower and develop sparkly buds. To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. I'm peeking at them 5-6 times a day, oohing and aahing.
welcome Halcyonmom
I am also a resident of the commonwealth of VA. I am also a Pleasure & Pain cannabis user/grower, We live in Henrico county outside of Richmond. (Lakeside). you will really enjoy it here at 420Mag Lots of friendly helpful people. I am sure there are some But i have been here about a month and have yet to find a troll Just a lot of fellow growers and stoners and dataBase beyond belief. BTW you mentioned you check your plants 5-6 times a day its there a problem or something I think if we did a poll we would find 40% of members checks plants at least 12 times a day :yahoo:
sometimes Ill pull up a chair put on some Rock n Roll and watch them grow.

Welcome to 420 magazine I hope you will make this a new home

Get information here.

Tok..
Very good advice Tokin Roll! Thank-you!

Get information here.

Tok..
Thanks again. I’ll post a picture over in Plant and Bud Photos

:welcome:Halcyomom! I started growing in 2020 and I quickly became addicted, too. The guys have you all sorted out with grow info but if you're looking for anything in particular, just ask. Someone will have the answer you seek.

BTW you mentioned you check your plants 5-6 times a day its there a problem or something I think if we did a poll we would find 40% of members checks plants at least 12 times a day :yahoo:
sometimes Ill pull up a chair put on some Rock n Roll and watch them grow.
Well, she's new. Give her a chance and I'm sure she'll catch up to the rest of us. :cool:

Hahaha , well I’m retired so I have time to spend even more time with my cute green kids. It is hard to not open the doors to the grow tent when the lights are out for 12 hours. And I’m a she. I’m not that particular though about gender stuff.
Ah, apologies on the gender gaff. :sorry: If I paid more attention when I read stuff (like your handle) it would have been obvious.

BTW, welcome to :420: :welcome:. As others have said, there are a lot of helpful fellow growers on here happy to answer whatever questions come up.

I don't smoke but I have been using THC for insomnia for about 2 years and it is getting pricey at the level of tolerance I've developed over that time.
I don't smoke either. Most of my harvest is used in the non-heated, acidic version of the cannabinoids (thc-a, cbd-a, etc.).

There are some great threads and posts about making edibles if that's your thing.

I don't smoke either. Most of my harvest is used in the non-heated, acidic version of the cannabinoids (thc-a, cbd-a, etc.).

There are some great threads and posts about making edibles if that's your thing.
Yes I would like to try making gummies. I'll check it out. Currently I'm using a high THC oil extract mixed 1:1 with a high CBD oil extract. The CBD is from Cherry Wife and the THC is from a Kush strain. Works very well if I take 3 droppers full. My medicine is for insomnia so I can sleep from 10-430am. My new CPAP machine is also helpful, lol.

Back
Top Bottom