New grower for self medical

mswwautofem

I have grown in mirale grow moisture control soil with nute already in the soil for six months gro. under cfl lighting ten different times . but only had about 1oz. dry weight from each plant the buds just never were big. I now have a viva spectra 700 par and a 4x4 gro tent have not started this gro yet because I wanted to know if anyone has 4x4 growing white widow auto fem seeds in miracle gro soil under similar lighting . and what kind of yields to expect from them realistic weights with this better lighting in 3 or 6 gallon pots I have both:thank mswwautofem

It sounds like you may be getting serious about growing based off how you described your setup. MG products are not really that good for marijuana. The time released nutrients are good for vegetating plants but not ideal for flowering. If you really want to increase your yields you probably want to ditch the MG but I dont know much about soil so I will defer to others to answer that question. I grow in coco coir, an inert medium that has no nutes. I give everything my plant needs based off a feeding schedule, it feels more like I am following a recipe. It costs more in nutes but the results are predictable for someone new to growing like the both of us. I am expecting 2-3 oz per plant from my first grow.

Welcome aboard MS

I agree with Dom2. I have not read anyone recommending MG unless that is your only choice for soil.

I have not really messed around with soil grows. I'm grow in hydro.

There are tons of journals with people using store bought "super soil" or making their own.
I'm using Fox Farms soil now for my vegetables but will probably throw a clone in that to see how it does.

Your light should kick ass in a 4x4.

Good luck in your grow.

I have grown in mirale grow moisture control soil with nute already in the soil for six months gro. under cfl lighting ten different times . but only had about 1oz. dry weight from each plant the buds just never were big. I now have a viva spectra 700 par and a 4x4 gro tent have not started this gro yet because I wanted to know if anyone has 4x4 growing white widow auto fem seeds in miracle gro soil under similar lighting . and what kind of yields to expect from them realistic weights with this better lighting in 3 or 6 gallon pots I have both:thank mswwautofem

Get rid of miracle grow mediums try fox farm ocean forestall

Also I'm
In coco right now myself first time using coco here is head band day 46 since popped
420-magazine-mobile1897118225.jpg
this is moe

Back
Top Bottom