New Grower & It's A Guess Grow!

I like your set-ups.:volcano-smiley:
I added a 1200w LED to the tent to give the girls more sun:
Here's the group, with room to spare!

WP_20160820_007.jpg

Thanks Sara. How much light do these plants actually get with the 144 reflectors? They seem kind of weak.

Hey WM, LTNS! How far from your plants are your lights? I had mine about 24" and thought they should be closer. I lowered it to 16" and burned up a seedling overnight. I've got mine at 20" right now but just changed it so time will tell.

I hope you're well! :circle-of-love:

I think I read where LED's have to be farther away than HPS. First day in the tent was 5' to acclimate. Then someone told me 6" so I moved them to 13" because all my duct would allow and too close. Heat stress is all. Now they are 21" and I thinks a good place. Maybe leds need to be farther than 21"? They say when you start feeling heat on your hand good. My 600w HPS dont put off much heat in my opinion and LED's are even less? I think I read its because LED's have a different light spectrum or something but great info. to find out
Hope all is well Willys Mom

Hey WM, LTNS! How far from your plants are your lights? I had mine about 24" and thought they should be closer. I lowered it to 16" and burned up a seedling overnight. I've got mine at 20" right now but just changed it so time will tell.

I hope you're well! :circle-of-love:

Hey, WBF! I can't remember the strength of your lights...but for my babies to germinate I do it under a cheaper fluorescent grow bulb. A couple of days after they pop up, I put them under 2 300w LED's and they are about 30" away...and I check on them every few hours to make sure they like the light. Today, they are 4 days above soil and 2 days under LED and I lowered the LED about an inch...and I check on them every few hours. The light, eventually, won't go lower than 18". Hope that helps! I'll post pictures tomorrow (I've been enjoying my harvest!) :high-five:

I'm enjoying mine as well :smokin: I'm very happy with the smoothness of the smoke. I think I'd been buying some pretty harsh stuff in the past. I'm hoping to never buy again.

This is the hole joy!! Knowing WHAT you smoke!:cheer:
Not knowing what the heck you have in the bag you bought and sometimes even get a headache from smoking it!!!!!

Hope everything is going well. Sorry I havent stopped by. My pc has been on the fritz. Do you have your harvest curing? If so whats your curing method?

Yes, I've been curing (and smoking it).....They are in glass mason jars with a little humidor inside. The first few days I was taking them all out of the jars and letting them get some air. The stuff that was left on the plate after the buds when back in the jar went into my trim pile.
I burp them every day, and I also vape them. The vape ash goes into trim pile.

Made some canna oil from the trim jar and it is scary strong!!

How is your harvest going? I'll get over to your journal to catch up....

Yes, I've been curing (and smoking it).....They are in glass mason jars with a little humidor inside. The first few days I was taking them all out of the jars and letting them get some air. The stuff that was left on the plate after the buds when back in the jar went into my trim pile.
I burp them every day, and I also vape them. The vape ash goes into trim pile.

Made some canna oil from the trim jar and it is scary strong!!

How is your harvest going? I'll get over to your journal to catch up....

Its pretty much over. Got them in jars curing. got 6 zzs and a z or so of small popcorn buds that I didnt feel like trimming so Im going to make some wax with it. I still have my popcorn buds from the 1st harvest so I should have a decent amount to make some wax. I bought me a 14" glass extractor and some vector butane. Along with some dabbing paraphernalia Like a silicone no goo box to hold it in. Some dabbing tools. Now I just need to settle on a rig. Im new to the dab game. I didnt know it had gotten so huge. It goes alot deeper than I was prepared for at first. LOL Its why when I used to grow outdoors I would make old school oil with pure grain. It was easier to work with. Anyway, how are your girls doing. Im ready for some pics :)

Back
Top Bottom