New kid on the block

TH3HANM3RGUY

420 Member
Hello everyone,
I am new to indoor growing and looking for some advice on a indoor setup. I'm thinking on doing a 2.5x4x8 foot grow area in my garage.
-Would this space be good for 3 or 4 plants?
-also wondering if a 600 watt mh for veg and a 600hps for flower would be good for this area.
-looking at doing a flood and drain type system.
Any advice would be appreciated!
I ordered my seeds from attitude seed bank and looking forward on trying laughing buddha and strawberry lemonade.

Welcome 2.5 X 4 is very close to what I run ( 2 X 4 X 7 tent ) i run 2 Plants in Soil using 2 ten gal plastic pots but have
also run 3 in 7 gal posts. I started with 600w MH/HPS and then lowered to a 400W with 230W of T5
supplemental. I also do SCROG and have been able to pull approx 6 to 8 oz ea plants

Welcome to 420 Hammer. You could probably get 4 plants in there but the question is what kind of harvest will you get. In the size set up tou wouldn't be able to let them get that big.

Here is the right HALF of a 2 X 4 TENT at/near harvest,
running 2 plants

black_front_Day_50_1.jpg

I normally get 6 to 8 oz per plant (washed, dried & cured)

BTW Each Scrog is has a RIM MOUNT Net so moving in and out is not a problem BUT
I do use an Aquarium water pump and a home made SLOW release 5 point Nozzle with
auto Run-Off Removal (only allow 2 cups run-off)

Here is a link to my old FINISHED journal but I still add information as I Learn new things :)
-> My Journal <-

I normally get 6 to 8 oz per plant (washed, dried & cured)

BTW Each Scrog is has a RIM MOUNT Net so moving in and out is not a problem BUT
I do use an Aquarium water pump and a home made SLOW release 5 point Nozzle with
auto Run-Off Removal (only allow 2 cups run-off)

Here is a link to my old FINISHED journal but I still add information as I Learn new things :)
-> My Journal <-

Nice rig Gazoo! Beautiful plants too!

Hello everyone,
I am new to indoor growing and looking for some advice on a indoor setup. I'm thinking on doing a 2.5x4x8 foot grow area in my garage.
-Would this space be good for 3 or 4 plants?
-also wondering if a 600 watt mh for veg and a 600hps for flower would be good for this area.
-looking at doing a flood and drain type system.
Any advice would be appreciated!

I ordered my seeds from attitude seed bank and looking forward on trying laughing buddha and strawberry lemonade.
Welcome Guy to the 420 jungle :snowboating: ...My 2 cents...start in soil and learn to read your plants or you will be on this forum every 5 minutes asking whats wrong with my plants...just like every other newbie...:snowboating::goodluck:

Welcome.

Hey welcome j-lo!! Lol just kidding! Welcome good to have you hammer guy!

You sound like you’ve done your homework. Im more then willing to help you along the way.

I built my own tent and grow box. Swing by my journal located under the post to check out my build. The journal is pretty deep in, so I don’t expect you to read it all, unless you want to. The first couple posts showcase the set up.

I grow in a 32 inch wide 24” deep and 6’ tall tent for flowering. In 5 gallon pots I barely can fit my two flowering plants.

I have maxed out my 768 square inch of room with my top canopy.

It’s all about different methods and training, really.

You could keep four smaller plants in the tent, but then again, your quality may go down, plus the overall final amount of your harvest.

Welcome Guy to the 420 jungle :snowboating: ...My 2 cents...start in soil and learn to read your plants or you will be on this forum every 5 minutes asking whats wrong with my plants...just like every other newbie...:snowboating::goodluck:
I've grown in soil a few years ago I let it go due to work drug testing and all that fun stuff but since it's legal here in Canada now I'm really interested in growing so premium bug for myself that I know where and what is in it!

I've grown in soil a few years ago I let it go due to work drug testing and all that fun stuff but since it's legal here in Canada now I'm really interested in growing so premium bug for myself that I know where and what is in it!

Hey right on! I’m Canadian too!! Central Alberta :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom