New Random Seed Grow

Hey so I'm leary of products I do not know... I read the product description of the two you suggested, but may I use RootDoctor Kangaroots by F.F ? It shows that it basically does the same thing and I have had good luck.....so far....with F.F.
Say no more, you can ignore my post then

Say no more, you can ignore my post then
Lol no no no your input was greatly appreciated. It was a question as to whether it is comparable or if mykos and avos is actually one of the better choices. I'm learning as I go and no one here has steered me wrong... But I must ask the questions or I will never know...and the questions beat buying multiple products just to lose the money and damage my grow.

Thank you bill, yea I was Flipping coins in my head to decide if I should or shouldn't mess with it... But I will let it do its own thing and keep doing what I have been. The members and the staff here are great with out you guys I would be flying blind, so much appreciated!
I'm a firm believer in not fussing over my ladies.
If a leaf dies and falls off fine.
But I don't pluck at all.
Photosynthesis is necessary for growth.
The more fans absorbing light the better imo.
She will reward you be patient.
Stay stay.
Bill

Cool to see mutant plants, I had one that 'self topped' just recently, but it was a male.
I believe cannabis can grow random seeds by itself that have the time required to mature, I don't know how, but it happens. I've found one seed in a whole plant with no males around and no visible flowers to pollinate it. If there was a male somewhere, I would expect more seeds, and if it was a hermie you would expect to see the flowers on the plant. From my limited experience, most of those seeds are female. Or mutant.
When you get fully seeded bud from cross breeding you get a random mix of males and females.
The silver spray makes female seeds.

I'm on my first mutant, still young. Going wait till it's sexed (hopefully female) to start journaling. Exciting nonetheless!
Do you mind at least sharing a photo or two? I'm very interested in the leaf formation and growth pattern as Google doesn't have to many pictures of them.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Brief update, both are healthy and growing well..and both are growing stout instead of stretching. So I learned from the first/current how high the lights should be lol. But I'm oddly fascinated with the mutant.. I can't find pictures of similar leaf structure on Google at all or any similar plants taken all the way to flower :( .. but hopefully a lady and I can see it first hand. they are on a light watering schedule every 2-3 days no nutes, and they are under 18/6 light. Thanks for stopping have a dope day!

IMG_20211125_130004342.jpg

IMG_20211125_125957433.jpg

IMG_20211125_123356776.jpg

IMG_20211125_123341321.jpg

IMG_20211125_131131911.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving all. Brief update, both are healthy and growing well..and both are growing stout instead of stretching. So I learned from the first/current how high the lights should be lol. But I'm oddly fascinated with the mutant.. I can't find pictures of similar leaf structure on Google at all or any similar plants taken all the way to flower :( .. but hopefully a lady and I can see it first hand. they are on a light watering schedule every 2-3 days no nutes, and they are under 18/6 light. Thanks for stopping have a dope day!

IMG_20211125_130004342.jpg

IMG_20211125_125957433.jpg

IMG_20211125_123356776.jpg

IMG_20211125_123341321.jpg

IMG_20211125_131131911.jpg
Mutants are fun...be careful she doesn't become a him or a shim....my mutant did...so disappointing but it was worth the education

Do you mind at least sharing a photo or two? I'm very interested in the leaf formation and growth pattern as Google doesn't have to many pictures of them.
My most recent pic is on my profile page, not starting a journal till she shows me she's a she! I will snap some pics when I get home. Yesterday I trained the growth that was taking over, and it took well to it. The other growth shot up, and both experienced very noticeable size growth.

Happy Thanksgiving my braddah, may God bless you and your family :shaka:

My most recent pic is on my profile page, not starting a journal till she shows me she's a she! I will snap some pics when I get home. Yesterday I trained the growth that was taking over, and it took well to it. The other growth shot up, and both experienced very noticeable size growth.

Happy Thanksgiving my braddah, may God bless you and your family :shaka:
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well my friend. And cool I'll shoot over and take a peek. I understand the no journal until your sure..so no worries.
Mutants are fun...be careful she doesn't become a him or a shim....my mutant did...so disappointing but it was worth the education
Yup no worries they are in a different room completely and I have my blow torch ready for when I see ball and stick or bananas. Are there any free flower signs to get a tip it might be male or shim?

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well my friend. And cool I'll shoot over and take a peek. I understand the no journal until your sure..so no worries.

Yup no worries they are in a different room completely and I have my blow torch ready for when I see ball and stick or bananas. Are there any free flower signs to get a tip it might be male or shim?
That's good to hear! The only thing I can see is just be aware. Check them because mine seemed to be pre flowering beautifully and then eeeek...I was so busy looking at the preflowering I wasn't checking underneath...luckily it was caught by a member here actually and Ammy was saved cause she was her roomie

Males bear less leaf, I believe... just keep calling your plant pretty, and I sure it will sex itself into fem haha.

I have an old pic showing one of the fingers stemmed out and grew into a cup. It's now a bigger cup, maybe it'll grow a mug handle.

mayjah_mutant_cup.jpg
First really neat picture I love the crystals <3 and that's to funny...I'll try to sweet talk it into being a lady lol.. but thanks for the picture you definitely got a plant doing its own thing...super cool

Back
Top Bottom