New To Indoor

bigmurr

Hey every one !
I am getting ready to try a 5X5 tent indoor grow . Never done this before , I will grow in Organic soil . I am going to vedge on fluorescent for about 3 weeks then go to MH 250 watt for 2 or 3 weeks then into the tent under a 6oo watt HPS . Maybe 7 to 9 plants max .
I will try to document every thing so others can learn from My trial .
I grow a kind of weird way that they do in the Taiga region of Syberia . They only have 2 months to grow all there food and they do it this way . I will stay in touch as I progress . I have just started to germinate My seeds .
I wish all of You fellow growers a Wonderful X Mas and a Fabulous Harvest !

I wish I could type faster so I could explain it better ! One day when I have the time and patience I will try to explain .
Just in a nut shell every thing / we are only energy and conscientiousness there is no matter . When You impart the energy of Your being into the seed of the plant it will grow to meet and respond to Your energy signature . It will provide the nutrients and trace minerals that Your body needs to be healthy . I will try to elaborate more as I continue this experience .
Such a Wonderful group of amazing people on this site , just trying to share and help each other ! You are our future , It is all about helping one another . I wish You all a Wonderful and Prosperous Harvest and New Year !
Bigmurr

I wish I could type faster so I could explain it better ! One day when I have the time and patience I will try to explain .
Just in a nut shell every thing / we are only energy and conscientiousness there is no matter . When You impart the energy of Your being into the seed of the plant it will grow to meet and respond to Your energy signature . It will provide the nutrients and trace minerals that Your body needs to be healthy . I will try to elaborate more as I continue this experience .
Such a Wonderful group of amazing people on this site , just trying to share and help each other ! You are our future , It is all about helping one another . I wish You all a Wonderful and Prosperous Harvest and New Year !
Bigmurr

ill take some of that super zen bud your sucking back :rofl:

please bear with me my friend, i have a super difficult time with spirituality.
im a bit more of a 'we are only matter, your energy dies as soon as you stop converting food into energy'. but hey if your beliefs can make the world better, im all ears...aint many of the BIG religions that are doing that these days =(

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom