New to the club, thought I would say hi!

SliMNuGz

420 Member
Slim here from ON, Canada. New to the site but not to Cannabis. Smoked a few grams a day for over 20 years, cut back to smoking a bit every few days and now cannot handle THC like I used to. Starting down the path of less than 1% THC High CBD strains. I have read a lot about growing over the years but have very little experience actually practicing the art. Cannot wait for my Dinamed CBD Autoflowering seeds to arrive to get the ball rolling. Thanks for reading!

SLiM

Slim here from ON, Canada. New to the site but not to Cannabis. Smoked a few grams a day for over 20 years, cut back to smoking a bit every few days and now cannot handle THC like I used to. Starting down the path of less than 1% THC High CBD strains. I have read a lot about growing over the years but have very little experience actually practicing the art. Cannot wait for my Dinamed CBD Autoflowering seeds to arrive to get the ball rolling. Thanks for reading!

SLiM
Welcome Slim. One of the big regs should be in here soon with some nifty links.. from Ont myself, welcome to 420Magazine. Check the diff forums.. Lotsa info to absorb.

Back
Top Bottom