Hi from the North

CB2O

420 Member
I finally decided to register after a long while of lurking. I'm a middle aged guy from one of the Nordic countries. I have grown a few crops here and there over the years, the first one was almost twenty years ago now that I think of it... But yes, there has been years between grows, maybe ten of them in total.

Cannabis is still illegal here, and every time you grow you have to endure the fear of getting caught :( but I love it so much that I'm planning a new stealth cabin right now. I've always been a dirt grower but now I am planning on going coco, with some diy Hempy buckets.

Me and my wife love and use quite a lot of cbd oil, it is a bit easier to get here with it being on a bit of an grey area legistilation wise here. But I would like to have medical varieties with something like a 1:1 thc/cbd, and obviously the street vendors here don't have these,so growing is the only option.

Anyways,looking forward to learning a lot here, first and especially about coco growing :)

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CB2O

Are you currently growing anything?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I finally decided to register after a long while of lurking. I'm a middle aged guy from one of the Nordic countries. I have grown a few crops here and there over the years, the first one was almost twenty years ago now that I think of it... But yes, there has been years between grows, maybe ten of them in total.

Cannabis is still illegal here, and every time you grow you have to endure the fear of getting caught :( but I love it so much that I'm planning a new stealth cabin right now. I've always been a dirt grower but now I am planning on going coco, with some diy Hempy buckets.

Me and my wife love and use quite a lot of cbd oil, it is a bit easier to get here with it being on a bit of an grey area legistilation wise here. But I would like to have medical varieties with something like a 1:1 thc/cbd, and obviously the street vendors here don't have these,so growing is the only option.

Anyways,looking forward to learning a lot here, first and especially about coco growing :)
Welcome to the community - hope you know that companies are now making CBD strains - (high CDB low Thc) Sounds like you have a plan !!!!

Hello from Finland!

I joined 420 a little more than 3 weeks ago and have been lurking on/off for years. Tried growing 15 years ago and after every problem a plant can endure, I got her to harvest, just so I could let her mold in the glass jar.
:blunt:

True, no CBD strains around. You're lucky if you even know the strain, yet alone the seedbank. Generally people with issues have been interested in my CBD stuff, people just wanting to get high have not.

Made some 10% 1/1 CBD tincture earlier with 79% ethanol (highest I can get my hands on), and it doesn't feel nice to use. Could evaporate the alcohol and make some gummies maybe. Next batch I'll try MCT oil.

I've grown a few Candida's (<1% THC 14% CBD) and a Chem Dawg CBD (around 8% THC 6% CBD). I like them both.

Get a journal going! See ya!

Hello from Finland!

I joined 420 a little more than 3 weeks ago and have been lurking on/off for years. Tried growing 15 years ago and after every problem a plant can endure, I got her to harvest, just so I could let her mold in the glass jar.
:blunt:

True, no CBD strains around. You're lucky if you even know the strain, yet alone the seedbank. Generally people with issues have been interested in my CBD stuff, people just wanting to get high have not.

Made some 10% 1/1 CBD tincture earlier with 79% ethanol (highest I can get my hands on), and it doesn't feel nice to use. Could evaporate the alcohol and make some gummies maybe. Next batch I'll try MCT oil.

I've grown a few Candida's (<1% THC 14% CBD) and a Chem Dawg CBD (around 8% THC 6% CBD). I like them both.

Get a journal going! See ya!
Hi SIHIKEISARI, I tried to get to your journal and the link doesn't work.

Welcome to the @420 Magazine growers family. There’s a lot of people with years of growing knowledge that will help you anyway they can. You’ll need to be detailed (growing medium, indoors/outdoors, nutrients, age,) the more information you provide the better they can help diagnose your questions. And please support our Sponsors whenever possible it’s because of them @420 Magazine can provide this site.

Hiya @CB2O

welcome to the life. :welcome:

i grow extensively hempy style and routinely grow 1:1 cbd/thc strains. hit me up with any questions you might have. there are a number of folk with hempy experience on the board. many grow hempy alongside other styles out of convenience.

Hey @CB2O :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
I've done a run or two in coco.
I have a pretty good set of pictorials if your interested.
Let me know if I can help.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

i like how you set your coco up with the frass etc
Thank you my friend. :thanks: @bluter
Hope your having a great day my friend.
It's christened the " Bill284 Method " by a dear friend of mine.
@Bud Love :love:
He asked how I grew such big girls every 4 weeks.
So I showed him the pictorials in my Gorilla Glue clone thread.
He called it the Bill284 Method and replicated it in his attic.
Blew the rafters off his place.:rofl:
I'm broken hearted he doesn't participate anymore, I'll leave it at that. ;)
So as a bit of a tribute to my Friend Bud Love I still call it that.
Just wanted you to know I'm not that vain.
I've devised many things to aid in growing that I just want everyone to use if it helps them.
You pound daily for a few years you figure what helps and what doesn't.
It's a quick learning curve though.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcomes!

I do have my cabin ready to go, but I must admit that posting pics of my grow online seems daunting.... I guess I'm becoming more and more paranoid with age 😔

I have a VPN, I've registered through an email that I use nowhere else, I routinely delete EXIF from all of my photos... Damn this 1984 global society we find ourselves living in!

Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcomes!

I do have my cabin ready to go, but I must admit that posting pics of my grow online seems daunting.... I guess I'm becoming more and more paranoid with age 😔

I have a VPN, I've registered through an email that I use nowhere else, I routinely delete EXIF from all of my photos... Damn this 1984 global society we find ourselves living in!
I understand your trepidation.
I was nervous at first.
I soon realized everyone herecwas genuine and nobody was tracking my grow.
Do what your comfortable with my friend.
But we are all here to support and help if we can. :thumb:
Have a great day. :ciao:
Edit: Question how far north are you?
I'm a fair ways up my self.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I understand your trepidation.
I was nervous at first.
I soon realized everyone herecwas genuine and nobody was tracking my grow.
Do what your comfortable with my friend.
But we are all here to support and help if we can. :thumb:
Have a great day. :ciao:
Edit: Question how far north are you?
I'm a fair ways up my self.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'm in Tampere, Finland.

I'm in Tampere, Finland.
Ok your a ways north of me. :rofl:
There is another member from Finland, great guy @Verbalist
He is away on holiday now but I'm sure you will meet him when he gets back.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm in Tampere, Finland.

i was under the impression Fins have some of the strictest personal privacy laws in the world

at any rate you don't have to worry. you simply upload the pics to the sites secure server. which is probably in finland :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom