New to the grow

It is only on one side of the plant like in a straight line from top to bottom. Now the plant was some strange dark color before. Like super dark green with maybe a purplish or something like that hue to it. Now it has this stuff on some of the leaves. It seemed to be only on a few leaves so I didn’t pay much mind bc the plant is still growing and is now flowering good. I became concerned bc now I can see that it’s getting into a bud site and that can’t be good.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Is it just the top? Then might be light related.
If it's all over ? bad nutrients or ph or both?
What's your mix? Ppm & ph and what's in it?
I got to run buddy, I'll be back in a bit.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m using fox farms big 3 as well as the kanga roots and the cal mag from fox. I just started with cal mag like four days ago. I plan on once a week. The kanga roots I use once every other week usually just under the full dose, they all seem to take that well. Then I ph at 6.3 and I shoot to hit around 525 on my ppm going in. I haven’t measured any run off at all.

I know! This thing was absolutely flawless too. Then that happened out of nowhere. It doesn’t seem to be affecting the growth at all so far though?
I would just watch it then, make sure it doesn't travel. If you used a new product the plant might have just had a reaction to it. I'm still catching up on all the pH lingo and still don't understand it much.

I hope it's not some soil bourne bug eating at your roots.
Good morning @Trump :ciao:
If it's not environment and nutrients are good then must be it the pot.:rolleyes: Root problems?
I'm learning tword an issue instead of a pest.
Jay are you seeing any pests? Bugs , poop , eggs/larve?
She doesn't look overwatered which causes root issues.
Are you using the Kangaroots very often?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning @Trump :ciao:
If it's not environment and nutrients are good then must be it the pot.:rolleyes: Root problems?
I'm learning tword an issue instead of a pest.
Jay are you seeing any pests? Bugs , poop , eggs/larve?
She doesn't look overwatered which causes root issues.
Are you using the Kangaroots very often?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
No I haven’t seen anything to suggest a parasite. Though I flushed it did the ph and used the kangaroos and the cal mag when I did it and so far I think it has stopped producing anymore of whatever that is. The spots that already have it have seemed to have quarantined off or whatever that section of the leaves and it’s looking a lot better. To be honest since those leaves are gone it opened a hole up all the way to the center of the plant and there is like 20 extremely healthy bud sites! So as long as I got the issue taken care of I’m excited to see if these buds turn into something.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here is a pic of my garden
image.jpg

When it's just one branch it can be some sort of bug or bacteria messing with the roots.
I know, I have been searching like crazy trying to find anything and I can’t come up with nothing. It was more than one branch though, I’m really leaning towards it was a ph issue. I think that when I got my ph pen and started putting nothing but 6.3 into it that it was too big of a jump to make at one time or something. I believe the ph was extremely low and I snapped it back up all at once

I tried growing 40 years ago with a couple fluorescent bulbs and some unknown seeds. Needless to say the outcome was less than desirable but had lots of fun. Always said when it became legal I would try it again. Now just looking to grow to see what I can do. Looking for experience to help along the way.
Welcome aboard! Lots of knowledge here and friendly people sharing it. As already mentioned, post a journal, pictures, and questions.

Since I haven’t posted any pics on here lately. These are the plants I started the thread over. I’m going to be harvesting anytime now. I am going to have a pretty nice haul for my first grow imo I have bought some more lights and a 8x4 tent that I’m setting up Thursday. Maybe I’ll post some new stuff and continue this thread? 🤔
image.jpg

I have been reading about a gene that makes plants look black. I started researching because of this white widow. The stems and stalk are so dark purple that from across the canopy when you see this plant. It looks black. Like black black. Has anyone ever seen this, or had any experience with it? I’ve read that they are rare and some really good smoke
IMG_2122.jpeg

I have been reading about a gene that makes plants look black. I started researching because of this white widow. The stems and stalk are so dark purple that from across the canopy when you see this plant. It looks black. Like black black. Has anyone ever seen this, or had any experience with it? I’ve read that they are rare and some really good smoke
IMG_2122.jpeg
Hey buddy garden looks great but I think your timing is a bit early.
Buds don't finish swelling and building for you until all those white pistils turn red and crinkle in.
Usually 8 weeks after pistils appear, approximately.
I'd say you have a good month left before you should think about chopping. :Namaste:
Keep up the pics and we can help guide you.
Hope your day is going well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

They are auto flowers and I don’t have anyone who is very well versed with autos so I’ve been learning as I go. So do you think I should still be feeding them? I was thinking I was within a week or two but if I still have that long I want to keep going obviously lol

Back
Top Bottom