New to the grow

They are auto flowers and I don’t have anyone who is very well versed with autos so I’ve been learning as I go. So do you think I should still be feeding them? I was thinking I was within a week or two but if I still have that long I want to keep going obviously lol
Absolutely feed right until the day before you chop.
I thought they might be autos hence the confusion.
But similar principles apply.
It usually takes approximately 8 weeks from the time pistils appear until they finish.
What's your light at btw 20/4?
So flushing is your concern?
I run coco drain to waste so I never flush.
But in soil salts and left over debris can buildup around the roots, well it can in anything actually.
So to prevent a deficiency in late flower some people flush.
Either with a product called Flawless Finish by Dr earth I believe.
Or by running plain water through the pot ONCE!
Three x the pot size plain water in a bathtub or laundry tub works well.
So 3 gallon pot 9 gallons of plain water.
Then resume feeding as usual right till chop.
But rule of thumb never harvest white pistils. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Got some new gear in the mail and put up. Not lookin to hateful.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Absolutely feed right until the day before you chop.
I thought they might be autos hence the confusion.
But similar principles apply.
It usually takes approximately 8 weeks from the time pistils appear until they finish.
What's your light at btw 20/4?
So flushing is your concern?
I run coco drain to waste so I never flush.
But in soil salts and left over debris can buildup around the roots, well it can in anything actually.
So to prevent a deficiency in late flower some people flush.
Either with a product called Flawless Finish by Dr earth I believe.
Or by running plain water through the pot ONCE!
Three x the pot size plain water in a bathtub or laundry tub works well.
So 3 gallon pot 9 gallons of plain water.
Then resume feeding as usual right till chop.
But rule of thumb never harvest white pistils. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I have been cranking the feed back up and definitely seen a considerable difference. I have two that are about done I watered yesterday and they barely took anything at all. I have two white widows that are 3 weeks behind those that are still going strong. I came in this morning when the lights came on and a lot of hairs on the oldest two are orange and the green is starting to change shades. I’m watching the trichomes though and haven’t seen any amber at all on either plant yet. I’m hoping in the next week maybe. I’ll post a close pic

They are auto flowers and I don’t have anyone who is very well versed with autos so I’ve been learning as I go. So do you think I should still be feeding them? I was thinking I was within a week or two but if I still have that long I want to keep going obviously lol
Feed all the way until they stop drinking and feeding....

Once all/most pistils are red and curled then your close....then it's the trichomes you would want to look at for color....
Clear = not ready
Milky= peak (heady high)
Amber= degraded thc turned to cbn (body effects)

Is it ok mushrooms are growing with my seedlings? No mold or anything, my humidity and airflow is excellent. Just mushrooms 🍄 🤷‍♂️
IMG_2248.jpeg
Mushrooms are good for creating I want to say nitrogen in the soil.. it's got a benefit unless it starts to consume your sprout.. 😉

Feed all the way until they stop drinking and feeding....

Once all/most pistils are red and curled then your close....then it's the trichomes you would want to look at for color....
Clear = not ready
Milky= peak (heady high)
Amber= degraded thc turned to cbn (body effects)
The two oldest are barely taking anybwater at all at all like less than a quarter of a gallon is more than enough

I haven’t been on here In so long I felt guilty. Here is a pic of my tent. I haven’t posted anything since I got the little one lol safe to say I’m hooked on the hobby. I started in the closet with one vipar. I think that was about 90 days ago and I had never grown a plant indoors in my life or even heard of autoflowers. Almost all my plants are autos. Not the little tent. Those I have plans for but pretty much everything else except a strawberry cough I have in the big one. I’m about to get a 6 x6 and fill it with lights too.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I haven’t been on here In so long I felt guilty. Here is a pic of my tent. I haven’t posted anything since I got the little one lol safe to say I’m hooked on the hobby. I started in the closet with one vipar. I think that was about 90 days ago and I had never grown a plant indoors in my life or even heard of autoflowers. Almost all my plants are autos. Not the little tent. Those I have plans for but pretty much everything else except a strawberry cough I have in the big one. I’m about to get a 6 x6 and fill it with lights too.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Garden looks great Buddy. :thumb:
Good luck with the new tent.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom