New420Guy Seeds Unofficial Grow: My Blue Dream Babies!

You've got critters around your tent, Sly, and I mean big ones! :Rasta:

Dropped new seeds and I'll be starting a new journal. Royal Queen Jack Herer Auto, Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Fastbuds Gorilla Glue Auto, & Dope Seeds Pineapple Gum Auto.

20200423_072458.jpg

Pleach check out my new Grow Journal at

I have ran Blue dream Thru 420 seeds, not only are the genictis, spot on, i have always got my oreder, more then i order, he taked very well care of his peeps, never ever had 1 probem, except for the comments of the strains, here in the midwest, peeps avarage day is not a hige cola growing, then all the sudden, Paul, the C.E.O of 420. I have asl had a starin from www.captainredbeard.com Eric S. If you do not try his thoresberry, its the Bomb!!! have a few pic's, and alot of 420 grows. Not to brag on the guy , he is a great guy and a graduate of M.I.T. the school of all schools....

Hay Sly I Love MainCoon cats If I wasn't allergic to cats that's the breed of cat I would have. I Like bigger animals and those Maincoon cats are BIG to say the least. They get as big as a smaller medium sized dog and they have Great personalities to go with their size. I can see your 4 Mains coming out Nicely, Great job training and the plant looks Great

I have ran Blue dream Thru 420 seeds, not only are the genictis, spot on, i have always got my oreder, more then i order, he taked very well care of his peeps, never ever had 1 probem, except for the comments of the strains, here in the midwest, peeps avarage day is not a hige cola growing, then all the sudden, Paul, the C.E.O of 420. I have asl had a starin from www.captainredbeard.com Eric S. If you do not try his thoresberry, its the Bomb!!! have a few pic's, and alot of 420 grows. Not to brag on the guy , he is a great guy and a graduate of M.I.T. the school of all schools....
I have always gotten my order ASAP. New420GuySeeds is fast-thats for sure.
Hay Sly I Love MainCoon cats If I wasn't allergic to cats that's the breed of cat I would have. I Like bigger animals and those Maincoon cats are BIG to say the least. They get as big as a smaller medium sized dog and they have Great personalities to go with their size. I can see your 4 Mains coming out Nicely, Great job training and the plant looks Great
Precious plays fetch with a ball like a dog. She chews it like a dog too.

Bamboo and Blue Dream - 2 Weeks after flip to 12/12

Today I brought out the bamboo to spread the branches a bit more so that light penetrates more evenly. Preflowers are starting to show now (see closeup) and she's poised to look nice here soon.

20200426_073946.jpg

20200426_073958.jpg

20200426_074018.jpg

20200426_074027.jpg

She's grown quite a bit farther from where I topped her. I love flowers!!!

I dry in racks in my basement, 60F +/- 5 most of the time and an rh of 50 +/- 5, for 7 to 10 days until I “feel” they are right to bottle. I then put them into 1 gal flip top jars with a Boveda 62 and a humidity monitor. If the humidity in 12 hrs stays below 65, I put the bottles in a dark place and forget about them for a month or more. If, on the other hand, the rh rises above 65, I take them out and let them dry another day in the racks.

Its seldom I need to take them out and re-dry but it does happen occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom