New420Guy Seeds Unofficial Grow: My Blue Dream Babies!

Hey Justin over at @Budget LED. I have a 2x4 tent that I use mostly for flowering but sometimes for veg. Is the Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light my best option and do you have any discount codes?
Yes. With the xl heatsink you will also maximize coverage in the 2 x 4.

If mostly flower, 3000k spectrum is best. You can also veg with it if need be short term.

420MAG is our site code.

Wow she is loving the additional light. I swear she stretched up and out overnigjht!

20200415_150035.jpg

20200415_145920.jpg

20200415_145944.jpg

She seems to love the Mega Crop so far.
She seems very light in color... is she getting enough nitro?
Might hit it with 5mL Cal/Mag+ Next feed.

Well everyone I ordered the Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light 3500k with the XL heatsink! Thanks @Budget LED for the advice.
Hey thank you for the support

Just want to follow up. 3500k is great for veg and flower. 3000k is best for flower but you can also veg with it.

If you only plan to flower most of the time, 3000k is recommended. Email us your order confirmation if you want to change it.

Hey thank you for the support

Just want to follow up. 3500k is great for veg and flower. 3000k is best for flower but you can also veg with it.

If you only plan to flower most of the time, 3000k is recommended. Email us your order confirmation if you want to change it.
Thanks for the clarification. I want the 3500k to veg and flower with it. No need to change the order.

Sly you are going to fall in Love with it. The light is So well made and they are such Great people to work with. You may want to add an extension from the driver so you can place the hot driver outside of the tent. They will add up to 10ft. at no cost if you let them know along with your order number before they ship it out. Shipping is FAST too. You are going to be amazed at how bright it is. Congrats
:high-five: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom