New420Guy Seeds Unofficial Grow: My Blue Dream Babies!

Hay Sly, I have my lights all the way to the top of my tent. I have QB lights so they are more powerful. I would look at what the manufacture says the distance should be but in your pics the lights look too close. Just my 2cents Have a good one buddie

Is the yellow from her rooting?
Lights too close me thinks.
I think the yellowing is from the lights too close. Driving the plant harder than it can get nutes to its fans.
Yup!
Might want to watch that going into flower.
Moving to recommended height once I figure it out.
Hay Sly, I have my lights all the way to the top of my tent. I have QB lights so they are more powerful. I would look at what the manufacture says the distance should be but in your pics the lights look too close. Just my 2cents Have a good one buddie
Hopefully someone can help me out. I have about 8 inches between the lights and the top of the canopy.

MarsHydro-300W-PAR-Value.jpg

How many inches away from the top of the plant should I be based on this?

I wanted to post a few more pictures this morning. She really has adjusted well to the new top & trim and lighting height. She stretched a couple inches too. And I even picked up some 4 foot bamboo sticks for training later. Might have to break these in 2/3rd's or halves.

20200409_075358.jpg

20200409_075410.jpg

20200409_075440.jpg

She is definitely under less stress now and the color is a little yellowy but turning greener.

Mars Hydro TS 600 installation and 66 day Blue Dream Update

20200411_184207.jpg

The two Mars TS 600's I ordered arrived today. I decided to finish off the rest of this grow under one of the new lights. I love the true white light (no more blurple!) The PAR output chart for this light is below.
mars ts 600 plant height.png

Here's the light height suggestion chart.

ts600.png

Right now since I am a few days from flipping her to 12/12 I have the light set at 14 inches.

Here are some pictures. I am concerned because her leaves are browing in some areas. I am thinking of switching the feed to Mega Crop. What do you think?

20200411_185027.jpg

Browning leaves (Should I switchto Mega Crop?)

20200411_185119.jpg

Shot of whole plant from above.

20200411_185138.jpg

This is the first plant I have grown that has had browning leaves like this and it is driving me crazy. I think I need a new PH pen. I'm ordering one from the Zon!

Back
Top Bottom