Newbie cloner

Finnicki

I haven’t had any success doing this in the past. Only question I have this time is why are my leaves yellowing? They have rebounded after falling down in the first day. They were a rich green color to start. Thanks!

DB8767AC-2DD3-44E9-A4C7-59DBD4927F55.jpeg

632DC389-0A66-41A5-BC7E-1E57E71EF9A3.jpeg

I was too anxious to get started. These two branches were getting huge on the plant. Blocking a lot of light from getting below. I have more to trim so if these won’t behave there is more. Plant is now 18” high, 5 weeks young.

Not to say it can't happen but I have never ever seen a single leaf cloned.

Karma sent friend

I haven’t had any success doing this in the past. Only question I have this time is why are my leaves yellowing? They have rebounded after falling down in the first day. They were a rich green color to start. Thanks!

DB8767AC-2DD3-44E9-A4C7-59DBD4927F55.jpeg

632DC389-0A66-41A5-BC7E-1E57E71EF9A3.jpeg
It is my understanding you need a actual branch with a node to get growth above ground.
If you get roots to grow on a leaf? Nothing can come of it.:Namaste:
But go for it.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Just a correction but I count 7 on each...

7 blades but still just a single leaf lol

Not to say it can't happen but I have never ever seen a single leaf cloned.

i know someone who can get it to happen using shallow beds of perlite

edit : it won't grow clones to a full though. he gets roots on the leaf stem and i think that's it.

7 blades but still just a single leaf lol

i know someone who can get it to happen using shallow beds of perlite
To what end?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow

To what end?

mostly just because. he does regular clones the same way from much smaller cuttings than i would take. he also took loads more than i do on every run.

i think a large part of it is from growing under specific conditions for essentially BM.

mostly just because. he does regular clones the same way from much smaller cuttings than i would take. he also took loads more than i do on every run.

i think a large part of it is from growing under specific conditions for essentially BM.
I mean the leaf?
What do you get from a leaf with roots?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow

i dunno exactly what @bluter be talkin about but i do know that plants can be regenerated from near a single cell. there is a company quite near me that does that, not for weed but for exotics.

i spose it is the most economical way to reproduce a plant,, at a commercial level

you’ve got your cart steering your horse….

going out on a limb here so to speak but plants & branches do not grow from leaves….. yes it’s possible someone may eventually get a single leaf to root or whatever. But unless you’ve got some new weird science gene splicing technique then it’s not happening. There is no structure present for a single fan leaf to produce a growth tip, stem or main trunk.

you take a branch or stalk cutting with a few pairs of limbs and foliage then trim that down into a cutting suitable to clone

anybody got a clone cutting tutorial for our new friend???

Hold the presses. I took the seed from the mother plant, out of a container of photo period seeds. I have white pistils in several spots. Yes it is female. I have it on 18/6. Is this an auto flower?

59831E82-526A-41BB-89D8-CFD4EABC56B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom