Newbie indoor: 600 watt LED

I am formulating that same opinion and I want to upgrade the lighting system... So for my closet set up what is recommended for 4 to 6 plants? CFL? LED? Wattage? Specific light? Appreciate the help...
Hi monse, usually we don't recommend lights based on how many plants we will grow, because strains differs and some plants might grow very big, and some plants not. So quantity of plants cannot deside which light you need. :circle-of-love: in order to give you right opinion, may I know your closet size which you will use for the growing? :hookah:

Hi monse, usually we don't recommend lights based on how many plants we will grow, because strains differs and some plants might grow very big, and some plants not. So quantity of plants cannot deside which light you need. :circle-of-love: in order to give you right opinion, may I know your closet size which you will use for the growing? :hookah:
Thanks so much for being willing to help. It's blueberry auto flower from IGLM. It's a 10 x 12 closet but the grow area is 2 x 3 behind a Mylar curtain...
0606191646_HDR.jpg

I found a CFL light a buddy gave me a while back... I know it was working but I dont know if I'm missing an adapter or even if it ran on 115. Anyone rcognize this light/plug?
0607191227a.jpg
0607191227a.jpg
0607191227.jpg

Hey guys... Really need help with lighting before I lose any more of my girls... Not sure why but no more responses since my thread got moved

If you have $158.00, do this. I love mine and draws as much as a 4slice toaster.
When you get bigger, just add on another.
Price above includes shipping and 3 year warranty.

I really like mine.

Cheers

Use caution, older lights could cause fires.

Wick:morenutes:

If you have $158.00, do this. I love mine and draws as much as a 4slice toaster.
When you get bigger, just add on another.
Price above includes shipping and 3 year warranty.

I really like mine.

Cheers

Use caution, older lights could cause fires.

Wick:morenutes:
Thanks Wick!.. I was looking at those... Just wanted an educated opinion!

I don't have experience with HID lights but I know many swear by them and if all you need is a ballast n maybe a new bulb I would go that way instead of 150+ on a so so LED

I don't have experience with HID lights but I know many swear by them and if all you need is a ballast n maybe a new bulb I would go that way instead of 150+ on a so so LED

Thanks guys... Just ordered the hydro mars reflector 720... Ebay shipping was too far out... Amazon was a bit more expensive but it will be here in 2 days.. Cheers again

Thanks Wick!.. I was looking at those... Just wanted an educated opinion!
I'm always running on a budget, so I look for the best bang for my buck. Sure, there are better lights out there that cost more and consume more power.
One thing that I would take into consideration, is it legal to grow in your state?
Me, not so much, so I don't want my electric bill to raise any flags. Another reason I choose the "Reflector" series.
SmokeSara, should be paying me for thi testimony, lol.

Whatever you do, make sure your lights are safe, if your home burns down from them in a Illegal state, your homeowners insurance won't cover you.

Wick :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom